Chapter 58

Rose was laid on Fred's bed when she heard him walk in with George.
"Morning." She smiled, sitting up.Fred just instantly jumped on the bed, head on her chest.
"Why do I feal like your about to say something?" She asked, patting his head.
"We gotta go into the feild to sort out the slugs." George spoke up, putting a hoodie over his shirt.
"Ok, you can get ready." She kissed Fred's head before going off over out of the room. Ginny was instantly in her view so she walked over to the younger girl. Hermione and Rose were Ginny's sister figures.

"Morning Ginny, you helping the boy's with the slugs?" She asked.
"No, I'm going to my room to do all my homework." She told her.
"Call me if you need any help with it. I'll be outside." She smiled, walking outside the house and going to the tree near the house. She sat on the swing as the boy's came out to sort out the slugs.
Of course Fred had looked at Rose when he was meant to be working, he got up, sneaking off over to her. He took her hand and led her behind the home. Confusing Rose.

"Aren't you meant to be working Freddie?" She asked.
"I can't do that when I have my beautiful girlfriend sat alone, watching, now can I?" He asked, kissing just under her jaw. Causing her to laugh. "Freddie, you're mom's gonna get mad that you're not working." She laughed.
"She wont be mad. I'm spending time with my girlfriend." She whispered in her ear, face still against her neck. He however stopped being passionate as they heard Molly shout.

"Rose! Harry's here!" Molly had yelled.
"Crap, Harry's here." She mumbled.
"I would say we can finish this later, but I guess we have to wait before we can cuddle since your brother will kill me if he finds me doing anything." Fred laughed. She just nodded.
"You get back to work, I'm gonna speak to my brother." She smiled, walking off.