Chapter 59

Rose walked into the house and instantly saw Harry, she rushed over to him and hugged him. However she moved away when Molly had a bit of a squeel.

"What is that on you're neck young lady?" Molly asked. Confusing Rose. Harry looked and he seemed shocked too.
"Is that a love bite?" He asked.
"Fred didn't..." She rushed to a mirror. "Oh dear Merlin..." She mumbled.
"You two better not have been up to anything." Molly said, poiting a spatula at her.
"I swear we didn't do anything like that! He just kissed me on the neck!" She explained.
Only then did Rose realise she had to go home later on. "Molly, please tell me you have makeup." She spoke.
"Sorry Rose, we don't use any." Molly smiled.
"I'm doomed..." She groaned.

Fred and the boy's came into the house and instantly Fred seemed to realise something was up.

"What's going on?" He asked.
"You should know. Have you not seen Rose's neck?" Molly asked.
"I..." Fred looked at her and saw her neck. "Dang... Sorry Love." He sighed.
"It's fine, not me that will be killed by my uncles." She smiled.
"I'm doomed." Fred said, stepping away from Harry again.
Rose had asked everyone if they had anything to hide it and she had even asked Percy if he could conceal it. He said no however since it was her fault for letting Fred kiss her.

Either way, Rose spent the day with everyone since she knew she'd be spoken to that afternoon, which didn't help since just that morning she had been in a talk with her uncle about sexual fealings. She however had to go home later on before tea. She got into the fireplace and headed back.
She however was pulled into hug by her uncles instantly. However when they moved away they had realised Rose's neck.

"What have you and Fred been up to..." Remus asked.
"Nothing... He just kissed me." She blushed.