Chapter 89

Rose was told by that the rest of the family were fine and therefore she didn't worry too much about the situation. Although another month later, she had taken another test for pregnancy, but thankfully it was a positive test. She wasn't however able to confirm it with Poppy but decided to go to the twins nearly instantly. She sat them down and sighed.

"What's wrong Love?" Fred asked her.
"I was told to tell you all if I am to get pregnant again. Well I guess I can say I am." She told them.
"That's amazing! Hopefully this time you'll rest love." Fred spoke.
"I was six months pregnant, I couldn't really help it Fred. Not when I was forced to help out." She explained.
"It's fine. I'll have a letter sent to my family about the pregnancy, but as for Harry, Ron and Hermione, well... Hopefully they return before the end of the pregnancy." He spoke. She just nodded.

A month or so later, Rose was told that Harry and his group had been caught by Draco's family but had thankfully escaped. Rose had been caring for the girl a lot over this time. Especially for the fact she was already in her 20's. They had planned for the child around when she was 18. Despite being a month along, she hadn't heard anything from her brother and acctuly grew worried about the situation.

When Rose was sent a letter by Harry, asking for them all to come to Hogwarts to help out with a search for an item he needed to find as it was one of Voldemort's Horcruxes.
Fred didn't really want the 5 month pregnant woman to go but knew that if Voldemort attacked, she could easily go to one of the protected parts of Hogwarts. She walked with everyone to the Great Hall, till their cue to walk in of course. Minerva told Rose to stay away from crowds as she fussed over her and her growing bump. Fred was being sent to fight, which she felt uncomfortable about. Everything was going quickly and in no time at all, the war had began. She kissed Fred a few times to set a spell on him in case he was to be killed, She did the same for the others in the family. She hid her stomach with a spell before going out to fight. Rose had gotten rid of the Horcrux from herself a while back so she knew if that was an issue, she wouldn't have to deal with it. She continued to fight Death Eaters eaither way.

Rose knew Harry would need to sacrifice himself after all the times Voldemort had made speeches. Around that time, Rose had been told Severus had been killed. Someone she wasn't able to protect. Despite being exhausted, Rose continued to fight, knowing fairly well she had to.

Later on after the Death Eaters left, she was sat in the Great Hall, being checked over by Poppy. Rose was given potions to stop her from overworking herself too much so she calmed a bit knowing her baby was fine. She saw plenty of dead and as for Fred... He was laid on the ground with the rest of the Weasleys crying over him. He had been hit with the Killing curse...