Chapter 64

Of corse, Rose and everyone found themselves back in the tent. She was currently having a bad fealing so she ignored the group, shouting about the fact Ron liked and loved Victor Krum. Arthur seemed to realise that Rose was acting weird. Listening to the surroundings. However that was when he heard shouting outside. He saw people running around as they were being attacked. He instantly told Rose what was going on.

"I'll do what I can, get everyone else to safety." She told Arthur. He didn't say anything, just nodded and ran off to tell the others. Of course since Rose was Lady Potter, it was a strong point that she should help. Only issue was she wasn't 17 yet so she found herself helping people and guiding them.

In the end, it had calmed down a lot. She had a twisted ankle, one extreme bruised waist. A black eye with a bust lip. Two broken fingers. She also had a bump to the head but she knew it wasn't too bad of damage. Still in her shoulderless dress, she found the Minister and her brother.

"Lady Potter." He spoke. She just nodded at him and checked over her younger brother. She smiled, realising he was fine.

"Right then, let's get everyone back to the portkey so we can get home. Rose, Remus is there to help out. Sirius is apparently busy sorting stuff out in a meeting." Arthur said, calling for Fred straiht after speaking. Fred rushed over and saw Rose.
"Are you alright Love?" He asked.
"I'm good Fred. Just a little sore." She smiled.
"Hand over my shoulder love, can't have you walking on that ankle." He said, helping her put her hand over his shoulder.

Of course, Fred helped her to the Portkey as Arthur setted it as the Burrow. Of course this was to make it easier for Rose. Arthur quickly taught Fred how to walk down from the fall and he instantly nodded, knowing what his father was saying.