Chapter 28

Rose was bored, sat on the hospital bed. Apparently her body would keep shaking due to the curse so she had been told to try and stay sat down. She of course hated this but knew she had to. As soon as everyone got on the train, Severus apparated her home and helped her inside. The Dursleys looked confused but waited for Rose to sit.

"What happened?" Petunia asked.
"Rose was hit by a spell just 2 days ago. She might need some help around for a day or so until the shaking stops a bit." Severus explained.
"Right. Thank you." Petunia said. Letting Severus leave.

"Sorry about that..." She sighed.
"Come on, let's take you to your room. Vernon has gone to grab Harry and Dudley." Petunia said, helping the girl upstairs.
"Thank you aunt Petunia." She smiled.

They got Into Rose's room and Petunia out her stuff away. Harry's would Apparently be locked away. Either way she got into bed and fell asleep.

When Rose next woke, it was to a knock at the attic door. She sighed, rubbing her forehead before sitting herself up.
"Come in." She spoke.
The door opened and both Dudley and Harry walked into the room. She smiled at them.

"Hey Rose, fealing better?" Harry asked her.
"I do feal better, thank you Harry." She smiles.
"You look really pale." Dudley stated.
"It's nothing Dudley, just getting over a curse." She explains.
"That's what it's doing to you...." He said, looking at her.
"Boy's perhaps we should leave Rose alone. Her teacher says she needs plenty of rest to make sure she can get over it." Petunia told them.
The boy's nodded. Dudley left but Harry remained a moment. "I hope you get better soon. I'm sorry for causing this." he sighed before getting up and leaving. She sighed at that. Understanding her brother had a reason to say that. He had gotten her into the situation, but she couldn't hate him for it.

Either way, Rose went back to bed and woke up again when it was later. Tea time. She got up, groaning slightly at the aching in her bones. She headed downstairs and into the dining room where everyone turned to look at her.

"Rose, you're meant to be resting. We couldn't have brought the food up for you." Petunia told her.
"It's good. I'm fealing better." She smiled, sitting down in her usual seat.
"Well it's a good time to tell you all that we have guests over tommorow evening." Vernon told them.
"Who's coming, Uncle Vernon?" Rose asked.
"My boss and his wife. We need to make a good impression, I'm trying to get a promotion." He explained.
"I guess I'm staying upstairs then." Harry spoke.
"That would be best." Petunia spoke.
"Shall I stay up too? Perhaps it would be best if it's just your family Uncle." She told him.
"No, you will be staying downstairs with us. You can meet them. Surely you will put a good impression on them." Vernon said.
"Rose, you are a true beauty, you will make a lovely impression on Vernon's boss." Petunia said.
"Alright." She nodded.
They all had their dinner before they all went to sleep for tommorow also.