Chapter 74

Rose ran over to her uncles, careful of her heals. Either way, she got to them and hugged them.

That night ended with a bit more of wine and a bit more of partying. That followed with the fact of dancing. With a list of people.

Sirius,
Remus,
Severus,
Fred,
Cedric,
Krum,
Dumbledore,
Hagrid,
Lee,
Then there were a few more people but she had no idea who they acctuly were.

After that night, most of the younger years asked them what had happened after they left but they told them nothing.

However the partying came to an end and it was soon the last task.
She was stood with Sirius, Remus, Harry and Fred. The rest of the Weasleys stood behind them, there to support them. She sighed, telling Fred something before walking to Cedric. Kissing him on the cheek to make sure if he did have something happen to him, he'd live.

They were however made to get into the maze and in no time Rose and Cedric had found the portkey torphy. The touched it and found themselves at a graveyard, she however had a fealing that she knew where she was.
In such a little time, Cedric was hit by a kill curse and Rose having been shoved into the rather uncomfortable embrace of a tomb stone.
Of course when some of her blood was taken after being cut, she knew she wanted to smack peter Pettigrew as soon as.

Voldemort spoke with his followers before realising Rose was stood there.

"Ah Miss Potter... Wait no, It's Lady Potter now, isn't it?" He asked her
"Yes that is me." She told him.
Voldemort turned to Peter. "I told you to get Harry, not Rosealine." He spat.
"What's the difference My Lord?" Peter asked.
"I did not wish for Lady potter to be injured, Harry however I was thankful with." He explained. Voldemort said, walking over to Rose again. "Let me." He said, waving his wand over her arm, healing the mark.
"Why did you heal me Voldemort?" She asked.
"I might be a dark Lord but I do not just kill Ladies with titles." He spoke.
"Why did you kill my mother then?" She asked.
"She didn't have a title. She didn't let me get to you two then. Then you stood trying to save your baby brother, and well, it ended like that." He shrugged. He waved his hand and she moved away from him to Cedric, moving him to the cup.
"When your brother is dead, I will think about killing you too." He simply said. She just nodded. taking the cup, Cedric's hand in her hand.

They soon got back and Rose instantly moved away to throw up, Cedric was awake and was instantly taken to the Infirmary.
Fred rushed to his girlfriend, patting her back as she threw up.
Severus gave her a potion before Rose was sent to the infirmary to rest. Cedric had no idea what had happened so they had to wait for Rose to wake so they could get told what acctuly happened. Fred, Harry were there always. Sirius and Remus had to leave for one day because of the full Moon but they stayed otherwise.