Chapter 73

When Rose and Fred woke up, Fred, pulled her out of the room in her nightdress and took her to her own bedroom, she was then told that the House elf's wanted to get her ready for her special day, which she didn't agree with since there was classes. He just said not to worry about it all.
She was however soon ready.

She looked at herself, confused as to why Fred had gotten her so dressed up

She looked at herself, confused as to why Fred had gotten her so dressed up. She looked at the time and saw it was already the afternoon.
She of course had heard ton's of people shouting but she walked downstairs. It was empty except for Frdd, stood in a matching suit for her dress.

"Are we going for a date or something babe?" She asked.
"You can say that. Follow me." He said, taking her down the moving staircase before making her stop. "I need you to cover your eyes with your hand. I know that you can't have a blindfold on, but just don't look and just trust me." He told her. She nodded, closing her eyes.
She walked, hand in hand with Fred till they got to a place. She heard a door open and then Fred moved her again inside.

"Open your eyes." He told her.
Rose opened her eye's and was amazed seeing the whole of Hogwarts and the other two schools, looking at her.
"Surprise!" Everyone yelled. She was even surprised to see Slytherin doing so too, but she guessed it was due to the fact Severus cared for her. Fred moved her forewards. Only then did she realise there were cakes around the room, around 5 on each different table. The Proffesors had 3.

She was amazed at the cakes as she was led over to her usual seat

She was amazed at the cakes as she was led over to her usual seat. Apparently they would eat first and then have the actual party after sending some of the students back to their dorms. They ate and when it came to dessert, everyone sang for Rose before she blew up some candles.
They ate their dessert before Dumbledore stood.

"Well, that was an amazing feast as a celebration for Miss Potters birthday. However, those who are under their 6th year, you are being asked to leave to bed. Anyone too young being caught in here, will get themselves into trouble." Dumbledore told them.
Some groaned but most left. Leaving the two years. In Hogwarts and the other two years. Harry went to Rose, giving her a hug, telling her Happy birthday before leaving. Rose and Fred had a quick dance before moving to the side to read some things and to have a look at a few presents. She however found herself reading the Daily Profit.

Is it that Rose Potter was aloud in the Tri Wizard tournament because today she turned 17? Here's what we found out.

She sighed, walking over to Fred. The Proffesors came in again when the house elf's began giving out small glases of red wine.

Of course she was even more shocked when Sirius and Remus walked in. She didn't expect Remus to come due to the fact it was the full moon just 2 days ago.