Chapter 35

Rose woke in the warm embrace of Fred. Instead of getting up for her run, she decided just to continue keeping her face against his bare chest. Taking in the smell of cotton and fireworks. There was a small scent of homemade brownies and all that so she just kept her face to his chest, she was exhausted still and could barely feal any emotions either, she guessed she was given a calming potion and a sleeping potion. This somewhat annoyed her since she knew the rules since she was under the potions. She wasn't aloud to use magic for the next 24 hours.

When she next woke it was to the sound of George and Lee, gasping and laughing about the two in the bed cuddling. She just ignored them and cuddled further against his chest. She felt Fred's hand go on her head and she felt him move his head up.

"Guys, go away." He grumbled.
"No can do. Breakfast time. Snape said that Rose needs food." George explained.
"Not hungry..." She mumbled against Fred's chest.
"Tough luck Rose. You know what happens when you don't eat after those potions." George said. Rose just continued to try and get to sleep. She felt Fred move and him grabbing her wrist. Pressing her bracelet. Which confused her, she ignored it anyways, keeping her face to his chest.

Around five minutes later, Rose was nearly asleep when she felt hands grab her and turn her away from Fred, who stood up. She then noticed it was Severus.

"Rose, time to wake up. You know what may happen if you don't eat." Severus spoke.
"Don't wanna." She grumbled.
"Rose you will get yourself out of that bed, get yourself down to the Great Hall and eat." Snape said. She just groaned, sitting herself up and walking with Snape out to the Great Hall, the others following after changing clothes. Rose was however still in her PJ'S. Plain white pants, tight around her waist and then her cropped hoodie.

Severus told her to sit down and eat while he went up to the Great Table and sat with the Proffesors. She sat herself down, Harry was quick to throw a peace of Bread at her. She grumbled at him but bit into it. The boys finally got there and Fred was quick to let her cuddle back against him. However as Fred was eating himself, he kept giving Rose little bit's of fruit.

Timetables were handed out and everyone seemed happy with their classes. Before dinner would be Harry's first detention of the week so he wasn't too happy. First lesson for the twins and a sleepy Rose was potions. Which woke her up. When they got to the classroom Severus told her to just lay on the sofa in the corner of the room that he had made for her. Apparently he just wanted her to sleep the potions out of her system. She laid on the sofa and ended up falling asleep. Severus had told the whole class to be quiet because Rose deserved the rest. Everyone were quiet.

After the lesson, Rose was still knocked out. Severus had let her sleep for another lesson Since her brother had a detention that lesson.

When the next lesson was over, (Third Years) Severus woke Rose up and let her go to the feast. Harry wasn't there and Hermione and Ron had left to go find him near the end of the feast.
They finished their dinner and walked out of the Great Hall on the way to their dorms. What she didn't expect to see was Harry, Ron and Hermione... Stood infront of a wall with a message on the wall, written in blood. Followed by Mrs Norris hanging from a rope... Seemingly dead. Fred grabbed her, covering her eyes as he too was shocked. She didn't like her brother being yelled at but she really didn't want to see that. The death of her father was enough for Rose. She even felt tears dripping down from her eyes.

The trio were told to stay, as well as Rose. She waved off Fred before moving over to Snape.

"She's not dead." Dumbledore stated. "But she has been petrified." Dumbledore added.
"Ah! Thought so! So unlucky I wasn't there. I know the asact counter curse that could've spared her." Lockheart said.
"But how she has been petrified, I cannot tell." Dumbledore said.
Harry was once again blamed quite rudely.
"Filch! Quit bringing my brother in this! Unless you have evidence to show he did it then you're comment is unneaded!" She yelled at him. The trio then explained where they were during Lunch and how Harry had been stuck in detention since around 2 minutes ago.

Snape tried to get Harry in trouble, but they stood up for themselves. She watched in suspicion as they spoke about what they did. She knew she'd be called into the meeting about this.

"I want to see punishment! My cat has been petrified!" Filch yelled.
"I swear to Merlin Filch! Will you stop thinking like an idiot! If you have no proof that my brother and his friends did this, then there cannot be any punishments!" She yelled at Filch. Filch of course left as soon as the trio left.

"Miss Potter, my office please." Dumbledore told her. She sighed at this, realising she would have to deal with her brother's mistakes again.