Chapter 32

Harry soon arrived and they all watched as Lockheart walked out. He took a photo but seemed to realise Rose. She gulped as she was pushed to Lockheart and he started to talk. Harry was lucky enough to be hidden behind Hermione.
Lockheart went on and on while she was just watching the issues with Draco and Harry. She soon got out of Lockhearts hold and went over as Lucius entered. He was touching Harry's face as she walked over.

"Hands off of my brother Malfoy." She spat.
"Ah, Lady Potter. It's good to see you again." Lucius smiled.
"I'm sure." She just nodded. "Just keep your hands off of my brother." She told him.
"I appologise Lady Potter." He nodded. "I don't want Severus yelling at me for making you upset, now do I?" He asked.
"Of course not." She added.
"I heard of you teaching a Potions lesson last year. Draco said he found it rather amusing." He spoke.
"That Draco nearly blew himself up? Surely that's amusing." She said, Fred however took this as grabbing her around the waist, telling her quietly to calm down.
"I see you have yourself a boyfriend already?" Lucius asked.
"We aren't dating, but I guess it does look like it." She spoke. Mr Weasley walked over and got into a convocation before Lucius and Draco left.

"Right, do we need anything else before we go home?" Molly asked.
"Can we go to a dress shop? I need some more dresses." Rose spoke.
"Fred take Rose to the dress shop then you can come with her home." Molly told them.
They headed off to the dress shop, letting the others go home. Fred sat on a bench as Rose went around the shop, grabbing different dresses. She paid for them and walked over. Fred took the bags from her, explaining that his mom would kill him if he didn't carry the bags for her.

Either way they got to the Weasley's home and Fred gave her a kiss on the cheek before going upstairs and putting the bag's down. He then walked back downstairs to the dinner Molly had ordered.
It was a mail order so they would send their own with their order and they would return with the food.

They were single meals for everyone. Her's was fruit, yougurt, bread and a bottle of water. Everyone else had what they would usually have at Hogwarts for Dinner. She enjoyed her's though.

They all kept talking as they ate. Once again she felt Fred's hand slip onto her leg again. She could tell that Percy had seen it again but gave up this time to tell them that Fred shouldn't be holding onto her leg.

Either way, they had a fun summer and this time like last year, Rose thankfully didn't get ill. They soon however got to the day of Hogwarts. Quite like every year, Snape arrived to take her.

"Come on Rose, let's get you to the train." He said.
"We'll be there soon, don't worry." Fred smiled at Rose, kissing her cheek. Severus seemed to want to say something about it but chose against it. He grabbed Rose's things and apparated them to the train before turning to her.
"Ready for stomach issues?" Severus asked.
"Proffesor, may I come? I don't want her to be throwing her gut's up alone." Fred said.
"Yep, sure. Come on." He said, taking both of their arms and apparating to the Trainstation.
Rose was quick to find the trash can they had moved there for her. She was stood over it for two minutes, throwing up her breakfast. Either way, when she moved away she drank the potion Severus gave her and saw that Fred was holding another. Severus disapeared while they headed inside. They got in the compartment and Fred gave Rose a potion saying it would help her be better during the trip. She drank it but fell asleep five minutes later. Laying down with her head on Fred's lap.