Chapter 75

When Rose woke up from a meicine induced coma, it had already been around three days. She sighed, sitting up.  Harry and Fred were sat on one side of her bed and then on the other was Sirius and Remus. However nearly instantly, Harry was floated out of the room as Dumbledore walked in.

"Harry tell's me he saw everything from when you were in the graveyard. We need to know what acctuly happened but on your view." He spoke.
"What do you mean Harry saw everything?" She asked.
"Tom got into his brain and made him watch. However we don't know if it was real or not. It might have just be to frighten Harry." Dumbledore explained.
"Well... I can confirm that Voldemort is back. Although, he did state he wouldn't hurt a lady with a title." She spoke, "Although he did also say he would kill me when he killed Harry." She shrugged.
"Well... I will let you rest, the students are going home tonight." Dumbledore said.
"Wait, Dumbledore." She spoke up.
"Rose?" He asked.
"Cedric, is he alright?" She asked.
"Yes, your spell worked well. Well done from learning. It is afterall your last year at Hogwarts when you return." Dumbledore said. "Do you have any idea's on what you wish to do when you leave Hogwarts?" He asked.
"Either teach potions or dark arts for a bit, or become an Aura." She spoke. "I guess marrying Fred and having children with him is on that list also." She looked at Fred.
"Do you have a plan on when you want children?" Dumbledore asked.
"I'm seventeen, so as long as i'm eighteen, I don't mind when I have children." She shrugged, unknowing to Rose, Fred was awake and looking at her.
"Sounds great Rose, as long as I get to meet one atleast of your children before I pass." He told her. She nodded. Smiling. Dumbledore motioned to Fred before leaving.

"Fred..." She mumbled.
"Not only me." He said, pointing to her uncles who were shocked.
"We are so telling your brother what you're planning." They spoke.
"I leave school next year, I want to start a family young." She spoke.
"Until you have to give birth to the monsters." Remus smiled, kissing her on the forehead.
"How many kids you want pup?" Sirius asked.
"Two. A girl and a boy." She smiled.
"Remember Love, I'm right here." Fred laughed.
"Why? How many are you wanting?" She asked.
"I don't mind as long as our family is loving." He smiled.

She was soon released out of the Infirmary and got to go home to Sirius and Remus's home. The Weasley's had gone home for a day but were coming straight there as soon as Rose was ready and sorted for them. The rooms would be a bit complicated but she was fine with it.

Fred would be with Rose.
George, Ron and Harry in another,
Ginny and Hermione in another room.
Molly and Arthur,
Sirius and Remus.

Of course the visitors would only be having meetings, which was about Voldemort which she was aloud to since she was old enough and was part of it.
Anyways, she sorted out her room, hiding thing's she didn't really want Fred to see. As well as getting him storage area's for his own stuff. Since she had a private bathroom and closet, it was easy enough. She finally sorted it out before everyone arived, she got to the balcony stairs when she heard Molly telling the children what they would be doing for the first day that they were there.