Chapter 88

Rose had decided she would tell everyone about the pregnancy after accidently loosing the 6 month old child when she was attacked on an Aura hunt. Poppy thankfully removed the child but Rose did go into a state of wonder if she was going to ever be able to have a child without the situation of it being killed. They all began heading to Harry's home one day to take him to the Weasley's home for safety. Hermione had made her parents forget about her and everything seemed dark at the moment. They all got to the Dursleys and met in the empty sitting room, talking about the potion they would be using to turn into Harry so they didn't know which was the real Harry. Rose however wasn't commented on moving anywhere and no one knew where she was, so when Rose looked at her brother, she sighed. They were trying to kill Harry and not Rose, who had more power. The rides were much harder.

Harry was with Hagird,
Remus was with George,
Bill with Fleur,
Tonks with Ron,
Sirius with Rose,
Arthur with Fred,
Kingsley with Hermione.

They all headed to the burrow, fighting along the way as they were invaded by Death Eaters. Rose had been hit a few times by some pretty harmful spells, but not wanting to die, kept going.
When Rose got their with Sirius, she nearly collapsed where she stood, but Sirius helped her stand before walking her inside. She realised that George had a missing ear and instantly looked at Fred.
"Is he alright?" She asked.
"He's fine." Fred said, kissing Rose as he walked over.
They all headed to bed that night although she did plan to tell the family the next day that she had been pregnant. Even with the fact Fred and Rose were still trying for a baby, or in this case, another baby. The next day was the wedding, but before it, she had told only Fred and Molly rhat she had infact been pregnant, however she had lost it. They seemed caring about it but when the Minister came, he gave gifts to each of the trio but gave Rose a baby outfit and a stuffed gryffin. Dumbledore had wanted to meet their child before he died, so she guessed this was his hope in wanting the child to know him. However when the wedding was attacked, Fred and George grabbed Rose's arms and apparated her straight back to their home, promising to speak to the family as soon as possible. Of course Giny soon returned to school.