Chapter 38

When Rose, Harry, Ginny, Ron and Lockheart returned into the girls bathroom, Dumbledore, Severus, Minerva and Poppy were waiting. Minerva took Ron, Dumbledore took the insane Lockheart, Poppy took Harry and Ginny while Severus stayed, cross armed looking at the young girl.

"You disobeyed me yet again." He told her.
"I got dragged off again." She explained.
"Why did you not press your bracelet?" He asked.
She sighed. Looking down. "Can I get a calming potion? I really want to yell at Ron and Harry." She sighed, rubbing her forehead.
"Yes, come on. Let's take you to the infirmary. Fred is waiting for you." He sighed, walking up to the infirmary with her.

Fred instantly grabbed her, hugging her tightly and kissing her cheek over and over again.
"Rose, your potion." Severus handed her the calming draught. She just drank it straight up.
"Your going to get an addiction to that." Fred stated.
"I understand what could happen." She shrugged, grabbing an apple and biting into it. Eating it.

In the end, they were all told about the whole situation and Hagrid was brought back to Hogwarts from Azkaban, which reminded her about her Uncle Padfoot. She sighed.

Either way, Gryffindor got the house cup because they yet again saved the school.

"Rose." Severus said, walking into her dorm with Dumbledore.
"What can I help you both with?" She asked.
"You won't be leaving the castle this summer Miss Potter." Dumbledore told her.
"Huh? Why?" She asked. Stopping what she was doing.
"The Weasley's wont be home and from what's been going on and what we know, it's not safe for you." Dumbledore said.
"What do you mean?" She asked.
"You-Know-Who made a statement saying you were too 'pretty to get killed." Dumbledore stated.
"So? I get that a lot." Rose shrugged.
"What Dumbledore means is that The Dark Lord isn't saying that like the others. He's saying that because when he returns, he plans to take you and marry you." Snape stated.
"What?!" She asked.