Chapter 42

"I... Hello there Sev! It's lovely to see you again! How are you?" Rose asked.
"Where. Were. You?" He asked.
"I was uh..." She mumbled.
"Tell Snape where you were because I too want to know where the merlin you were!" She heard as Remus walked in. She was surprised since he had gone home.
"Uncle Moony... I thought you went home this morning." She told him.
"No Rose, I went home 2 day's ago. We've been looking for you since then." Remus spoke.
"Huh? I wasn't reading for two day's straight." She said, doubtful.
"You were reading? Wait have you even ate in the last two days?" Severus asked.
"Yeah... The house elf's kept bringing me up food." She told him.
"Well, get your butt into that bedroom and sleep." Severus pointed to her bedroom. She groaned and headed off to her bedroom.

"You act like what James would be like if he was alive." Remus said.
"I bet he would. Although, I have you and Sirius to fight with for her love. Let's just say I'm enjoying it now." He told Remus.
"Sirius is in Azkab- Sirius isn't known where he is. But chances are, Sirius won't be alive to see Rose again." Remus sighed.
"Fair. When are we telling Rose that one of her Godfathers has escaped Azkaban is most likely after her and Harry." Severus said.
"I don't know yet. I heard of all of her issues with worrying about her brother. Best to leave it as long as possible." Remus spoke. Severus nodded.
"Will you be staying the night?" Severus asked him.
"No, I should get home. Make sure Rose doesn't run off again though." Remus smiled, he popped his head into the teenage girl's room, smiling at her as she was already passed out asleep under her blankets.
"Sleep well Cub." He told her before leaving.

The next morning when Rose woke up, she was in an oversized Weasley jumper with a giant F on it. Fred's jumper. She however had some shorts on too. Rose was rubbing her eyes as she went to the table inside Snape's Kitchen.She sat down, Snape giving her some breakfast which was fruit and toast. She sat eating as well as drinking some orange juice that she had been given. Snape wasn't talking a lot too since he liked watching as Rose was exhausted.

Rose soon finished her breakfast and began heading off to her room. However, the sleepy karma came to Rose as she stubbed her toe on the wooden leg of her bed.
"FUCK!" She yelled, pulling her leg and foot up to her hands, crying out.
"LANGUAGE!" Severus yelled from the other room.
"SORRYYYY!" She complained.
"DON'T GIVE THAT ATTITUDE TO ME YOUNG LADY!" He yelled, still in the other room.