Chapter 56

Of course Rose had finished off everything before Snape dropped her off at Sirius's home for the summer. Of course Rose would swap to the Weasleys burrow when it came to the World cup.

She walked into Sirius's home and was instantly greeten by both of her godfathers hugs. She laughed gently as she leaned her head aginst Sirius's chest.
"Ready to spend some time with your uncles?" He asked.
"Yep!" She smiled.
"For a sixteenth year old, you act a bit like a child." Remus told her.
"Do you say that to Sirius too?" She asked.
"Cheeky." Sirius smiled at her.
"I'm gonna put my stuff away in my room." She smiled going upstairs. Then up another set of stairs. She went to the end of the coridoor and was about to walk into her room when she was stopped by a voice.

"You there, who are you?" A woman in a painting asked.
"I'm Lady Rosealine Lily Potter." She told the woman.
"A Potter..." She stared at her.
"Sorry, but who are you?" She asked the woman.
"I'm Sirius's mother." She said. "Are you staying in that room?" She asked.
"Yeah, Uncle Siri decorated it for me." She spoke.
"Very well then. I guess I will be seeing you a lot." She spoke.
"I guess you will." She smiled at the woman and went into her room to sort everything out.
After sorting everything, she jumped onto her bed and just laid looking at the roof. She guessed she fell asleep since when she opened her eyes she heard a knock at the door.

After the knock, Sirius and Remus walked into the room, closing the door after to make sure Sirius's mother wouldn't yell. She just sat herself up.

"Hello there Pup, what do you want for dinner?" Sirius asked.
"Don't know. What do you think would be good?" She asked.
"A roast meal with vedgies." Sirius spoke.
"I'm vegetarian Sirius." She smiled.
"Ok... So how about some vedgies, toast and fruit?" Remus spoke up.
"Sound's good." She smiled.
"I'll go cook, you guys can talk." Remus told Sirius before he walked off. Sirius took a seat next to her on the bed, looking at her.
"We need to talk about your relationship... Your sixteen and your boyfriend is also. So we need to speak about this." He explained.
"Oh dear Merlin..." She looked down. Blushing brightly as Sirius looked at her.