Chapter 80

Rose was instantly prettied up for the wedding, her whole outfit being like a normal wedding. She already knew Dumbledore had made the whole of the great Hall in whites and red's. This represented Rose as well as Gryffindor. They of course just got ready before she looked at herself in the mirror.

 They of course just got ready before she looked at herself in the mirror

R

R

ose didn't want anything too big like a 12 feet long dress so she had gone for simple white and everything. She smiled at the outfit but was then rushed to Hogwarts where Severus, Remus and Sirius helped rose hold her dress and veil as she walked into the building. She stood behind the closed Great Hall doors as another thing was changed. Turns out Remus, Sirius and Severus would walk her down the asle and then give her away. All 3 men were talking about how proud they were so she waited.

She soon was walking down the small asle with students in crowds around, staring at her. Most were her friends and somewhat older than her so many were still shocked. She walked to Fred, helping up the stairs. She stood looking at him, smiling as he blushed at her outfit. "What is with you and not wearing anything over your chest?" He joked.
She just smiled.

Dumbledore spoke a bit before smiling at them, asking for Fred to say his vows.
"I, Fredrick Weasley, take you Rosealine Potter to be my wife, my partner in life, and my one true love. I will cherish our union and love you more each day than the day before. I will trust you and respect you, laugh with you and cry with you, loving you faithfully through good times and bad, regardless of the obstacles we may face." Fred spoke, putting the ring back onto Rose's finger.

Dumbledore then turned to Rose, asking for her to also say her vows. Rose had decided to say what her mother had said during their wedding.

"I, Rosealine take you, Fredrick, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness, and in health, to love and to cherish you, till death do us part," Rose spoke. Rose helped Fred put a ring onto Fred's hand. It was a simple golden band but Fred loved it.

Dumbledore asked the students if there were anyone to disagree with it but thankfully no one said so, therefore Dumbledore said they were officially Husband and Wife. Fred instantly kissing his wife. Everyone clapping and cheering. When they walked out, they were bombarded with Severus, Sirius and Remus. They were explaining how proud they were before Molly and Arthur, followed by Percy and the two eldest Weasleys. They were congradulated as the Great Hall was changed into a party sort of thing.
Quite a lot of the students had to go home so they didn't worry about getting another cake.