Chapter 71

It was the night before the second task. Since they were aloud to use wands Rose had decided to just a spell on herself to that she would be able to beath under water. Not a bubble charm though. She knew it would pop. Of course at the moment she was sat in the Library with Harry and Fred. Hermione, George and Ron were sat there too. As they spoke about Rose for tommorow, Minerva walked in, asking to see Fred and Hermione. Of course Rose didn't see Fred all night which worried her.

Of course Rose found herself waiting, Moody beside her, telling her how she should be careful. She was in a strapples bikini. Of course she prefered it like that because it was more comfortable. George was with Harry near Rose, both holding a towel after Minerva said it would be needed. The speach was made as Rose tied her hair back. Of course Rose couldn't decide if She should have kept it down, but deciding against keeping it down. Of course when the whistel was set, Rose instantly jumped into the water with the boy's and fleur. She soon found her way to what they said was kept secret. Of course she saw Fleur go up and knew she had to get her sister as well as Fred.

She released Fleurs sister and then Fred, once again checking the mermaids where distracted before swimming them up and out. She was thankful she was first. She helped Fleurs sister up and then George helped up Fred and then Rose. Everyone was instantly wrapped in towels. Moved away from all of the water. Fred hugged her, kissing her gently. He gave her a thanking before they moved away as Dumbledore announced she got first place once again. Fred once again proud of her.