Chapter 39

"He wishes to take your hand in marraige, Rose." Dumbledore told her.
"You won't force me to Marry him, will you?" She asked, concerned.
"No, we wont. We all know you love Mr Weasley, we cannot force such a life of torture to you." Dumbledore said.
"All he want's is the family name of Potter on his side, as well as a pretty and strong young woman to have a child with. Then what he would do with you... We do not know. It wouldn't be pleasent." Snape said.
"What's my title to a Lord?" She asked. Confused as why he wanted to only marry her for the Potter's side.
"A lady. As of next year you are officially Lady Rosealine Lily Potter." Snape told her.
"It's true Miss Potter, you are to have the same title as him. He want's you to give your love to him so he may control you. Although, as your father figures, you're uncles and Severus would not alow that." Dumbledore told her.
"What do you mean uncles? Moony and Padfoot aren't here. Moony disapeared after Mom and dad's whole death and Padfoot was wrongly imprisoned in Azkaban." She spoke.
"One of your uncles. Remus Lupin or as you call him, Moony, will be returning to teach at Hogwarts." Dumbledore explained.

"Hold up Albus, you didn't tell me that!" Severus spoke up.
"I had no reason to. Rose, he want's to speak to you." Dumbledore told her.
"He's here? In the castle?" She asked.
"Of course he is. He's here for today to speak with you, however he will return home till the day of school and return in the train with the others." Dumbledore explained.
"Albus. I don't feal comfortable with Rose being near him." Snape spoke.
"As much as you are family to Rose, he is her Godfather. Trust him." Snape was told.
"Very well." Snape sighed.

Rose quickly got changed into a light brown dress and a redish cardigan. She then put on some shoes and then met Dumbledore and Snape in the common room before following them down to the Great Hall. There, stood Remus Lupin. Her Godfather.