Chapter 72

Rose had begun to grow bored of all the tasks. Well she says that, she had a burning fealing about something she knew was coming up. For the first two years Harry joined it was due to Voldemorts. Last year it was Sirius and this year, she had a fealing she had to deal with Voldemort again.

Tommorow was Rose's 17th birthday and she was really excited to turn 17. Fred however had a wonderful idea for his girlfriends 17th.

Fred's point of View

"Proffesor Dumbledore, I was wondering if I could speak to you?" Fred asked, walking into Dumbledore's office.
"What can I help you with, Mr Weasley?" He asked.
"I was wondering if we can do something special for Rose's birthday?" He suggested.
"And why only now? Not another year?" Dumbledore asked.
"We don't know what's going to happen on the last task. She's been getting really stressed too.. She just need's time to relax." He spoke.
"Very well. I am guessing you wish to have a party for her?" He asked. Fred nodded. "Right then, I will invite her uncles and the Weaslesy. I will then have the Great Hall decorated for tommorow afternoon." He spoke. Writing an invitation sort of thing saying no one was aloud in the Great Hall till the next day afternoon. "Anything else you wish for her party?" He asked.
"Yeah, everyone to dress up well for the party. A formal sort of thing." He spoke.
"Very well, I will speak to Severus and have everything sorted. I wish for you to distract miss Potter till then." Dumbledore told him.
"I will. Thank you Proffesor." He smiled. Fred then left back to the dorm to speak to Rose like usual.

Fred had ordered an outfit for Rose as well as asking the house elf's for stuff. They had been asked to make a few cakes for everyone to share and then he asked the female house elf's if they could get the girl ready. They agree'd.

Of course they soon headed to bed and in no time at all, they were waking up and Fred had rushed Rose to her room, telling her to sit.