Chapter 6

Rose was rather uncomfortable about the whole situation. Especially when the other students began walking into the train. The robe that Snape had gifted her a while before, she had now put on. She decided the safer option was to keep it on and then remove it when she is being sorted. When she looked up she saw her owl, waiting for her to grab the package. She just grabbed it. Watching as her owl flew out. Rose opened it and found a bracelet with a rose on it. She grabbed the note and read it to herself.

Dear Rose,
Sorry I have just left and sent a letter again. This is a bracelet that I had made for you. This Rose represents you. Whenever you need help, you can call me. I will hear. Remember, be careful of who you trust.
Signed,
Snape.

She smiled at the bracelet and put it on her wrist.
"Hello." She heard two voices behind her. She looked and saw some twins.
"Hello." She said, ensuring her face was covered. She of course noticed these twins sitting down. Of course Rose was one of the worst around new people so she felt her anxiety peak, only for her bracelet to let off a a warm fealing. She took in a deep breath and looked back at the twins.
"You alright? You seemed to zone out on us then." One of them spoke up.
"I'm fine, thank you for your concern. Sorry but I seemed to forget of what you said while I was zoned. Can you repeat what you said?" She asked.
"Well I'm Fred Weasley." One said.
"And I'm George Weasley." The other said.
"But we asked you who you were." Fred spoke.
"I... I'm Rose." She said. Not wanting to tell them that she was acctuly Rosaline Potter.
"Last name?" George asked.
"I'd prefer not to say." Rose smiled.
"That's fine." Fred smiled.

They ended up becoming quite good friends and despite her not wanting to show her face, she did end up telling them that her name was Rosaline. It didn't change much. Either way they got to the boars and soon got to Hogwarts and to the sorting.
Rose stood as she watched Fred and George get sorted. For some reason she found herself right at the end of the list.

"Potter Rosaline." Minerva said outloud. She smiled and stood up, walking over to her. "Robe Miss Potter, please remove the hood." Minerva told her. She sighed. Removing the hood. This revealed her bright red hair. She turned and sat, showing off her killing curse eyes. Minerva placed the hat onto her head and instantly she heard the hat's voice.

"Rosaline Potter. Much like your mother and much like your father. Care for those you love while bravery as you stand up for your family. You show great wonder and a great possibility for life. Soon to take the role of Lady Potter... Perhaps Slytherin... No no... You are far too kind but not enough to be a Hufflepuff. Smart yes, but not smart enough to be a Ravenclaw. Gryffindor. Yes in deed." The hat told her. "GRYFFINDOR!" He yelled. Minerva took the hat off of her head and pointed to the table she was meant to go to. She just went to her table and sat in the middle of the twins.