Chapter 90

Despite Fred being hit with the killing curse, he was still breathing and fine due to her spell, the only issue being he was exhausted and had to rest. That was along with Remus, Tonks and Sirius who laid near, also like Fred, exhausted. She of course saw Harry walk out and knew he'd do something stupid but chose against following him.

Minerva still coo'd over the girl, telling her that she must be careful in case she got herself hurt and the child killed, so she was being careful.
Fred soon woke, telling her he was thankful for her spell.

However later, when Hermione told her Harry had sacrificed himself due to being a horcrux, she nearly screamed. She kept it together though when she saw a vision of where Harry was. She saw her parents.

"You've been so brave..." Lily spoke. Harry questioning it. "We never left." Lily explained.
Harry continued to ask questions about death before Lily looked at him, holding James hand.
"Congradulate your sister if you live, Harry. Shes continuing the legacy of the Potters." James spoke. She nodded. Knowing what we was doing. Her parents then disapeared and she snapped out of the vision.

"He should be fine." She spoke.
"How do you know, Love?" Fred asked.
"He saw our parents." She smiled, looking down.

When he returned in Hagrid's arms. She didn't worry, in fact she instucted everyone to calm down as he was fine. Voldemort didn't seem happy with that but kept to his promise on not killing the girl.

"Pregnant, lady Potter?" He asked, knowing fully well she was pregnant. "Might want to change our side, don't want that little one dead now do we?" He asked.
"One of yours has already killed one of my children. I won't be letting you kill another. Voldemort." She told him.

When Harry jumped out of Hagrid's arms, she knew it would start here, Draco threw his own wand to Harry before rushing inside to help out. That was when the war started and Draco rushed Rose inside and to safety, Aura's protecting the front enterance. Draco helped Rose and was glad when she was hidden but still hitting curses at the Death Eaters.

In the end, she saw a fight with Harry and Voldemort, she rushed out and helped Harry, yelling the same spell he had said and shooting it at Voldemort. He turned to dust as she caught the elder wand and passed it to Harry. Voldemort was gone. She sighed in releif, walking back inside the Great Hall, yelling that Voldemort was gone and everyone would now be getting more help.

Rose was of course checked by Poppy again about the baby, while also being congradulated about the child also.

It was 3 months later that she gave birth to a healthy baby boy a month early. He was named Severus Arthur Potter-Black.
They moved into the Potter manor three years later when Rose once again got pregnant, but this time with a happy way. It was a full term healthy girl that she named after her mother Lily. Her full name was, Lily Minerva Potter-Weasley. She however didn't have anymore kids and never forgot about her first child she lost. But for now, time was up and her story went to her children.

Harry ended up married to Hermione, which may have been a shock to most since Ginny and him broke up.
Ginny ended up with an irish lad.
Ron ended up with a girl who had been friends with Rose for a while.
Everyone loved the new family and knew that it was finally a much better story.