Chapter 48

Rose walked through the coridoor's, slightly cold due to the lack of clothing. Either way she got to her uncle's office and walked inside.
She instantly saw Severus and Remus sat near each other, both drinking a cup of tea.

"Tea, Cub?" Remus asked.
"Coffee please." She smiled.
Coffee apeared on the table so she just walked over, sitting on one of the sofa's. She then pulled the blanket over herself that was on the seat arm.
"You didn't need to rush, you could've changed." Severus smirked.
"Nah it's good. When I get back I would have needed to change again." She shrugged.
"I guess it's fine, if this takes too long you're staying here for the night. We don't want issues with Black, now do we?" Severus asked.
"No I guess not." She looked down.
"Whats wrong cub?" Remus asked.
"I'm kind of use to sleeping with Fred." She smiled at him.
"We'll see how long it takes." Remus told her.
She nodded, picking up her coffee and drinking some.

They were talking for a while about relationships and studies. Mainly about the fact Rose is becoming an adult soon seeing as she's turning 16 very soon.
Severus checked the time and therefore looked at Rose.
"Sorry Rose, you can't go back to your dorm." He told her.
"Uncle Moony can take me. He knows where my dorm is." She told him.
"I'll take her, Severus." Remus told him. Severus nodded and went to his own chambers.
Remus walked Rose to the Gryffindor tower, walking inside with her.

"Off to bed Rose, I will see you in the morning for class." He told her.
"Night Moony." She smiled and went up to the boy's rooms. Everyone was already asleep. Either way she got into Fred's bed and cuddled up to him, thankfully getting him to move his hand over her back.

In the morning, Rose woke up early. Rose of house decided that she would go for her run so she got into some legging's and a sports bra. She then put on her trainers before heading off to the Quiditch feild. She began running laps and got to her 4th lap when she was stopped by Severus and Remus, cross armed infront of her.

"Ah, hello there, Snape and Moony." She smiled.
"You forgot to tell us where you were going." Severus said.
"It's for a run, I do that daily." She spoke.
"So? Sirius Black is on the loose, we don't want you getting hurt." Remus said.
"I need to sort something out, I will be a moment." Severus said, walking off quickly.

"What were you thinking?" Remus asked.
"Not much, but I have the marauders map, I'm not going to get caught." She said.
"You didn't notice us coming so clearly you don't check it enough." He told her.
"I..." She looked down. "I'm sorry." She told him.
"It's good Rose, but next time come down with someone else, I don't even mind if it's Fred. As long as it's not Harry. Both of you together is not a good idea at all. We don't want you both getting in danger at once." He told her, motioning for her to get back to the castle.

"Wait, Remus. Can you stay for a bit? I need to finish off my run." She told him.
"Fine, pass me the map." He said. She nodded, handing it to him.

She finished her run before being given back the map. Remus not that bothered that she had the map seeing as she was the marauders daughter.
They soon got back to Hogwarts and Rose changed into her uniform. She then went to the feast with Fred and George. Fred and Rose holding hands as they were walking. They then got to the feast and began eating. She ate some toast with avacado on it. She disliked the taste of Avacado but she still ate it. It filled her up enough.