Chapter 52

She got up to the Great Hall and waited a bit before the Weasley twins came walking over. Fred instantly hugged her.
"Where did you go last night?" He asked.
"I was moved into Snape's chambers for the night. Apparently it was too dangerous for me to be sleeping in the Great Hall with everyone." She told him.
"That makes sense, you're hair is quite noticable." Fred told her.
"That's what Severus said." She smiled.
"Come on, let's just get you some food." Fred told her, taking her hand and leading her in.

"How was it sleeping on the floor?" She asked.
"It was okay. I'm pretty sure there were some charms on them too so that it was somewhat comfy." Fred told her, placing fruit and toast on her plate before putting some meats and other things on his own plate. Fred cared for Rose's belief's on not wanting to eat meat so he knew how to do it so it wouldn't upset her.

Either way, the twins and Rose sat eating together. Rose of course didn't talk about what had happened with Sirius Black due to not actuly thinking that it was him. She told Fred that she was going for a walk before DADA. Fred told her to be extremly careful especially with what had happened the last night. She of course nodded and left.

She was walking around for a bit, looking into the distance of tree's till she saw Padfoot near the tree to the shreiking shack. She sighed and went over to him.

"Padfoot... You have something to explain to me." She told him. Padfoot looked around before turning into his usual self.
"I'm sorry about what happened... The fat Lady... She just wouldn't let me in." He told her.
"No offense Padfoot, but you shouldn't have done that. What would happen if Hogwarts was closed for safety?" She asked.
"I guess... I don't know." He looked down. She sighed.
"You know I've been trying to protect Harry since he was younger. Do you not understand when you do thing's that stupid, I can't protect him?" She asked.
"I understand and I'm sorry Rose..." He looked down.
"If you can manage till my birthday... I'll have a meeting with the Minister." She sighed, looking down.
"What do you mean?" Sirius asked.
"I get the title of Lady Potter on my sixteenth birthday." She told him.
"You'll try to get me free?" He asked.
"I can try." She answered. "I must get going though, I'm sure Snape and Fred are getting worried." She stood back up.
"Snape as in Severus Snape?" He asked.
"Yep." She nodded.
"Why would he be worried?" Sirius asked.
"Stop using your teenage life as an excuse. Snape is a good person when you get use to him. He's a good father figure for me."She told him.
"Is Remus being civil with him?" Severus asked.
"He's been rather nice towards Severus." She smiled, kissing him on the cheek.
"I will see you soon Rose." Sirius told her. She nodded and left.