Chapter 9

Rose, the boys, Petunia and Vernon finally arrived at the resteraunt. Rose stood as she waited for the boy's to get out of the car. She seemed to realise that Vernon was telling Harry to behave because his sister was back now and she surely didn't want to be stressed. She of course found it stupid.

Either way, Rose and Petunia waited for the three before heading inside the resteraunt. She stood and waited as a man rushed to get to the front.

"Hello there, welcome. How many people?" The man asked.
"Five people please." Petunia spoke.
"Of course. I will show you your table." He smiled and walked to a 6 person table. "May I take your ladies coats?" He asked.
"Please." Petunia said, handing her coat to the man. Rose did the same.
They all sat down, being handed their menu's. The only issue Rose found was that most of the food weren't safe for Vegetarian's.

"Aunt Petunia." She spoke up.
"What's wrong Rose?" She asked,
"Not many Vegetarian options." Rose spoke.
"How about a salad, some bread, fruit and cake?" Petunia suggested.
"That'll do. Thank you." She smiled. "What will you boys be getting?" Rose asked her younger cousin and brother.
"I want a double cheeseburger with chips and then cake!" Dudley said, rudely.
"Ah ah ah Dudley, what is the magical word?" Rose asked.
"Please." Dudley sighed.
"You may have it. What are you wanting Harry?" Rose asked.
"Can I have beaf, chips and some ice cream please?" Harry asked.
"Of course." She smiled. She waited for her aunt and uncle to finish deciding. When they did, she and the others finally ordered her food.

"Hey, Rose, you never told us you were leaving when you did." Dudley spoke.
"I had to leave when I did so I wouldn't be late." She smiled.
"Oh, alright." Harry sighed.
"Anyways, Uncle Vernon, you are still working at the same place, are you not? How has work been?" She asked.
"It has been wonderful, although Dem still want's to speak to you." Vernon explained.
"Alright." She nodded.