Chapter 30

Rose was waiting a bit before Fred ran downstairs, when he saw her his eyes widened at her outfit. Either way, he ran over and picked her up, swinging her around as he hugged her. She laughed, allowing him to put her down. She was then pulled into hug's by the other Weasleys. Seeing as they hadn't seen her since before she was put into the infirmary before home. She just laughed as she was welcomed back by the Weasleys. She however caught Fred staring at her.

"Fred, Eyes of Rose." George joked.
"My eye's aren't on her." Fred lied.
"No, they're on her chest." Ginny smirked as she spoke.
This caused both Fred and Rose to blush brightly.

"We missed you." Fred smiled.
"It's good. I missed you all too." She smiled.
"We thought you died that night." Percy stated.
"Well I guess hanging around with Harry and his group can make you think that." She shrugged.
"Where is your brother?" Fred asked.
"He got locked in his room. Our uncle and aunt said he wouldn't be alowed out to go to school this year." She looked down.
"Oh okay." Fred looked at George and Ron, smirking.
"Rose, why don't you head upstairs. Fred, help her to her room, I'm sure she's not fully over the issue at Hogwarts." Mrs Weasley told them.
Fred nodded. Taking her arm and taking her upstairs. He went all the way to his own room which had two bed's in. Percy walked in. Annoyed.
"I got asked to get her a bed in here." He spoke. Waving his wand next to Fred's bed. A matress was formed next to Fred's bed.
"Thanks Percy." Fred nodded, putting Rose's bags and everything near the wardrobes.
"Thank's Fred." She smiled at him.
"It's no problem. Let me make your bed for you." He smiled, moving to the bed and sorting out the blankets and everything. She smiled and went over to the bed, sitting on it. It was late in the evening so she wasn't too shocked that Fred and George went to go change for bed. She sighed, getting into a pair of shorts and a sports bra. She usually wore cropped hoodies but she was far too warm.

When Fred walked back in she smiled at him. He was wearing some red and yellow blocked pants with string's at the top, making them tight around his waist. He however didn't have a shirt on. She however started to wonder why Molly let her stay in the boy's room. Mainly because when she came 2 years ago when she was 12, she had to stay with Ginny. She guessed it was because she was a teenager now.

"It's time for bed. You need anything before we head off to bed?" Fred asked.
"No I'm good. I can always head downstairs if I need anything." She smiled.
"Alright, have a good night's sleep." He smiled, kissing her forehead. He then got into his own bed as George walked in, also getting into bed. Everyone laid down in silence and darkness. She however fell asleep much before the twins.