Chapter 54

She got herself ready before going to the Ministry of Magic.

She had the Potter ring's on as she walked up towards the Ministry

She had the Potter ring's on as she walked up towards the Ministry. Of course a man who was working went ahead and grabbed her wand, as if he didn't know who she was.
"Excuse me, sir. Do you not know who she is?" Someone asked.
"Sorry?" He asked, looking at them.
"That's Rosealine Potter." They spoke.
"Lady Rosealine Potter." She corrected.
"Oh dear, sorry Lady Potter." He said, handing her the wand back.
"It's good." She smiled, heading straight past him, going towards the elevator sort of things. She went inside and looked for the Minister button. She pressed it. When she got up, a guard tried to stop her but she just showed her wrist, this showed her heart shaped mark.
He of course instantly moved out of the way. Someone yelling into the office.
"Minister! Lady Rosealine Potter is here!" A woman yelled. Of course she just nodded at her and walked into the office to where Fudge stood up quickly.

"Lady Potter." He said, nodding.
"I've come to speak to you about Sirius Black." She told him.
"We told you Lady Potter, we cannot speak about him if he cursed you to belive him." He told her.
"Pardon you. I have no curse on me. Now you will get a meeting hall for me so I can explain to everyone why he isn't guilty." She told him.
"Yes... Of course Lady Potter." He looked down.