Chapter 18

Rose was awake on Dudley's birthday, sorting out his ten presents.
Rose had made a pretty healthy breakfast for his birthday, including some meats that she struggled to cook but still did. Today the boy's would be going to the zoo while Rose had an invitation from Snape to come stay at his home for the rest of the year.

She alowed the boy's to eat their food and Dudley to open his presents before she looked at them. She had a simple outfit on.

She sighed, motioning the two boy's near her

"Rose, will you be coming to the zoo with us?" Dudley asked.
"I'm afraid not, boys. Once you guys go, I'm heading off to... Well I'm off to someone elses home. I won't see you till next year Dudley. Harry, I am sure I will see you at school." She smiled. She kissed both of the boy's foreheads before waving them off as they drove away. She pressed her bracelet as she walked out with all of her school stuff and locked the door. She sat on her 'suitcase.' It was a suitcase style but had around 8 level's which were huge. She sat reading a potions book for third years. She heard a small bit of fast walking near her so she decided to speak.

"My letter arrived earlier today. Explaining the whole permission slip. Would you be able to sign it?" She asked, not looking up from her book.
"Of course I can Rose, now how about you get yourself up so we can head off?" She heard Snape's voice. She nodded, putting her book in her bag.
"Will we be going to your home?" She asked.
"Afraid not, Dumbledore wishes to have you in his view for the time being. Seeing as you got Ill the last time that you had off. He just want's to ensure you don't just get sick during the summer." Snape said, taking her bags and shrinking them into his pocket.

"Will I be staying in the Gryffindor tower then?" She asked.
"Afraid not. You'll be staying in my chambers till the year starts, then we'll move you back to the Gryffindor tower. I'm sure you don't want to leave your brother up there alone anyways." He explained.
"That's fine." She smiled.

They were walking for a while before they suddenly apparated. She groaned as she bent over, instantly puking up. She felt a hand on her back, rubbing it. Of course the first time this happened, Snape had just handed her a potion, he seemed a lot more comfortable with her now. She groaned as she stood up properly.

"You never get over apparating, do you?" He asked her, handing her a potion. "Take this and you can have a nap when we get to my chambers." He told her. She nodded, drinking the potion before following him into the castle. They went into the Dungeons and soon found a room. He knocked on the painting and it opened. They walked inside and he turned to her.