🌺 CHAPTER SIX🌺

This chapter is dedicated to taicardi  and everyone else who helped in helping my book get up to a hundred reads. You guys are the best😊😊.

                                  •°•°•

Waking up, I realized I was no longer at school but home. I sat up straight on my bed and moved my hand to the side of my head immediately as I let out a faint 'ouch'.

I got out of my room and walked into mother's. On getting there, I could see her laying on her bed and tapping her phone obliviously.

"Good afternoon, mother." I greeted, nervously walking into her room.

Her eyes immediately left the screen of her phone as she looked up to take a glance at me.

"Oh, honey. I'm glad you're awake." She said, standing up. "How do you feel?".

"I still have a slight headache but I'm sure it'll stop soon." I said, and she nodded in approval sitting back down on her bed and tapping on her phone again.

"Mother" I said, taking a seat beside her.

"Hmm?" She asked, her eyes still on the phone screen.

"Do you.. happen to know anyone named Sharon Achebe?" I asked. She stopped whatever she was doing on the phone and looked up at me at once.

"No, of course not" She said. I raised a brow at her, she had told me she didn't but her actions said otherwise.

"How– I mean, why do you ask?" She asked.

"She told me she was her best friend at school today" I said.

"You can't just go around believing random people that approach you and say they're your friends" My mother said.

"She had pictures, mother. In one of them, they were playing in a sand pit.. and the girl Sharon said was me happened to wear the headband I always see hidden in your drawer".

Her eyes widened, "You search my drawer?".

"Uuum, not the point, hehe. I want to know how that girl is me and why the headband in the picture is similar to the one in your drawer." I stated.

"Well, dear. There are duplicates of things everywhere nowadays. It was just a coincidence" She explained. I nodded assuming she was right.

The room fell silent as I pondered on my next action. If it was right or wrong.

"Mother, did I loose my memory?" I asked out of the blue.

"W-what, no. No, no! Why would you think that?".

"Seeing those pictures caused flashes of unclear images in my head and familiar voices." I stated. Mother opened her mouth to speak but not a single word came out.

"Sweetie, I'm sure it was ju––"

"Mother why?! It's not hard to know that I lost my memory. Mother, I forgot people who seemed really close to me when I was younger and you didn't even try to help revive my memory after many years!" I said, almost yelling.