🌺 CHAPTER EIGHTEEN🌺

Above is a picture of Ejiro😊😊

•°•°•

I fluttered my heavy eyelids open and yawned loudly bringing my hands over my mouth.

I sat up straight and had a different feel of the bed. It felt hard and cold yet I couldn't make out exactly what it was as my environment was dark.

I stood up and moved straight. Once I felt the walls, I moved my hands left right, up and down in search of the light switch.

I frowned when I still hadn't come in contact with it. The light switch was always there, even when I move my hands around the wall to put it on whenever my room was dark.

I caught a glimpse of an eerie green glow coming from the end of the room. My curiousity got the best of me and I found myself moving towards the direction of the green glow.

As I got nearer, a foul stench filled my nostrils and I covered my nose with my hands.

It reeked of. . .Blood?

I wasn't sure if it was my eyes but I could've sworn I saw the green glow actually move.

As if compelled or put in a trance, I followed the direction of the green glow. The foul stench got stronger as I got to the end of the room.

The gloomy area was poorly lit by the eerie green glow and I had to squint my eyes to clearly see the object that laid face flat in front of me.

Suddenly, I found myself holding a flashlight. I shrugged, put it on and shone the light on the object laying on the floor.

"Oh My--"

The shock and fright that had built up in me so suddenly made my grip on the flashlight loosen as it fell on the floor.

Blood leaked and dripped from the figure on the floor.

Laying on that floor in front of me, was my dead father staring at me with dark bloody red eyes. I jolted back in fear, though still wanted to run back and hug that dead figure.

How and why was his dead figure was in my....Where was I anyways?

I picked up the flashlight immediately and randomly moved it around the room trying to find a possible way out as I quivered in fear.

No windows, no doors! I was trapped!

I heard growling behind me and when I turned around, my supposedly dead father was stalking towards me.

I kept running, as fast as could, until I met a dead end. I turned swiftly and saw my father still stalking my way.

I looked beside me but all that I saw were walls. I heard sounds of objects and when I looked in front of me, I saw knives, daggers, cutlass and swords being thrown towards my direction.

I shut my eyes tight and screamed in fear as I pressed my body to the wall, my heart pounding harder and beating faster.

I half expected to be headless in the next second but when I opened my eyes, those knives, swords and cutlass pinned me to the wall by keeping the edges of my clothes nailed to the wall.

I screamed so loud, my throat became sore and when I looked in front of me, my dead father had morphed into...Evan.

He smiled devilishly at me as he brought out his dagger. I couldn't hold it back anymore, I broke into tears as I remained pinned to the wall.

He didn't even seem to care, rather, he acted like I wasn't a living being and I felt a sharp object slowly pierce through my lower ankle.

I yelped in pain but he wouldn't stop. He moved upwards to my wrist, then my arm and created small scars on the sides of my face.