🌺 CHAPTER TWENTY TWO🌺

This chapter is dedicated to Simdyp

                                 •°•°•
I walked into the school building with Hannah tagging alone.

Yup! Somehow, she had managed to convince my mum into letting her follow me to school today.

It wasn't suprising that Hannah got few stares, she was the only person not wearing the school uniform and she seemed to like it.

"Like, is it possible to get a scholarship here? This school is huge... and it's so beautiful." She gushed.

A smile wore its way to my face. "I don't know. I'll ask Nna......".

That's when I remembered what had happened yesterday morning. They probably wouldn't want to speak to me anymore.

"Don't worry." Hannah said, realizing why I had stopped talking, because I had told her what had happened yesterday. "I'll ask Noah.". And then, she burst into a fit of laughter.

I wanted to just quietly walk into the hallway and pretend I didn't know her, but  if that happened, there would be a huge possibility of Hannah getting lost.

"C'mon." I said, pulling her with me.

We went to the principal's office and handed him the letter mother instructed me to give him, supposedly containing some information about Hannah's temporary stay in the school.

Together, we went into SS 1 B. After I came in first, Hannah stepped in and, of course, heads turned and girls were seen whispering to one another.

"Hi." A girl yelled, waving at Hannah and Hannah smiled back. "Hello.".

I took to my seat and Nnadzwa stood up immediately, gesturing for Hannah to take her spot. At first, I thought she was being nice, but then, I realized she just didn't want to sit with me. That wasn't her seat anyways, Sara sits there and she sits at front.

I turned my head to the side and saw Evan, Hugo and Sara having some kind of meeting.

"She's here." Hugo said, pointing at me.

Evan turned his head around and smiled at me. "We've made a decision. We're acting out a scene from The Lion and The Jewel.".

I furrowed my brows and stared at the three of them. "You guys made a decision, without me? Really?".

"We had to. You didn't come to school yesterday and we had to do something. This project is due Friday and it's Tuesday already. We haven't even acted out one scene and the English teacher said two or three scenes." Hugo pointed out.

I rolled my eyes at him. "Let me guess, you convinced them to carry on without me.".

"Well, yeah. Someone had to do something." He said.

Wow! The nerves of this Hugo guy!

"Whatever." I said, rolling my eyes again. "So how's it going to be?". I asked, turning to Evan.

He smiled at me cheekily and handed me his mini note pad.

"Of course." I said, rolling my eyes.

Apparently, I was to be the character, Sidi. Evan would be Lakunle, Hugo would be Baroka and Sara would be Sadiku.

"So, since school's dismissing by 2:00 PM today, you guys are coming over to my house after school, by 4:00 PM for the rehearsal.". He said.

"Who's the Hugo guy?" Hannah whispered.

"Just a classmate." I said.

"I spoke to Noah yesterday. He told me about some experiment he was doing before to understand girls but then he said he gave up immediately Sara and Nnadzwa talked him into coming to your house." Hannah laughed. I couldn't help but laugh with her, and soon, we were both laughing out eyes out for reasons unknown to us.