🌺 CHAPTER FOURTEEN 🌺

This chapter is dedicated to Divy13
and Chigal17

                                •°•°•
EJIRO'S POV:

The anonymous person was a girl, that I was certain. I had almost had a heart attack when she mentioned how I deserved to know how death felt.

I couldn't help but ponder on the voice of the girl. It sounded so unusual and strange as if I had never heard it before, and yet, familiar.

When I thought we were going to get caught by the anonymous person, we were saved by a shriek that came from the outside, suprisingly gaining the attention of the girl and the guy.

I let out a sigh immediately as I rested my head deeper on whatever it was I was resting on.

Slowly, realization dawned on me and my eyes widened. I pulled myself away from Evan and stood up immediately.

"I have to go." I said, making an attempt to leave the class as I reached for the door. Suddenly, I felt a firm grip on my wrist and I turned my swiftly as a frown formed on my face.

"You slapped me and you couldn't even say sorry." He said.

My frown deepened as he glared at me. I pulled my hand away from his hold. "Why should I? It was your fault, wasn't it, when you decided to ruin my life!"

I turned to the door hoping he wouldn't hold me back anymore, but instead, he appeared in front of me and locked the door.

"Ejiro, you're not the only person that has to go home because Sharon's waiting for me outside in the car. And I swear, you're not leaving this place until you provide the answers to my questions." He said, glaring at me.

I stared at him angrily. It seemed as if time froze and as if we had been glaring at each other for countless years.

"Can't you just stop pretending that you don't know what I'm talking about and just leave me alone. All I just want is peace, Evan. Peace." Tears forming in my eyes.

"Well, I actually don't know what you're talking about. Why are you finding this so hard to believe?!" He said sternly.

"Uuuugh!" I screamed in frustration as I turned around and stomped to the end of the class, tears rolling down my cheeks.

I really didn't want him to see me crying, and most importantly, I regretted walking into the class with my own foot.

I sat on a chair as tears flowed down my cheeks like a river.

I cried for so many reasons. I was scared, I was angry, I was annoyed, I was frustrated, I was confused, and most importantly, I wondered why all these kept happening to me.

I wished Evan would just go away, I wished he wasn't real. I wished the nightmares would just go away and I wished I could remember my past.

I wished I never moved here in the first place. I never would have met Evan or Sharon, neither would I be threatened with letters from an anonymous person.

"Uum, I don't know how to confront crying girls except Sharon so, please stop crying, I'm really bad at it." He said. I didn't know why but what he had said made me cry harder and louder.

He heaved a sigh before walking over to his school bag. He seemed to be searching for something as I continued to cry.

He came back empty handed and unsatisfied.

"If it'll make you feel any better, you can hit me however you like." He sighed.

A wild grin settled on my face immediately as I sniffed. "Really?".