3 best FRIENDS

Taehyung's pov

I walked downstairs and decided to just wait for him in living room. I was scrolling my phone when I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I turned and saw jungkook , now he wearing the dress I choose for him

 I turned and saw jungkook , now he  wearing the dress I choose for him

He looks so cute( I thought and smiled)

Whatcha making mom!? He asked looking at his mother.

Pancakes and omlet she smiled, once she has finished she placed pancakes and omlet on the plate. Come on tae have a breakfast with us.

Aaabb no...i a..ate- i said in a low voice.

Really!? She raised her eyebrows and asked. She looked straight into my eyes for an answer. But I couldn't not look into her eyes. I can't lie to her. Because she is like a mother figure to me. She loves me like her own son. I sighed...

Actually I didn't eat anything (suddenly I thought and I was scared to think that if she asked the reason then how can I tell her the truth) I started to feel nervous. Suddenly I was startled by a touch.

Hey bub, what are you thinking about? asked kook

Ahh nothing koo

What are you two doing there? Come eat frist breakfast are getting cold.

Yes coming mom! Come babe he said and I nodded.

Smells great aunty! Thanks she smiled. We ate our food peacefully making small conversation in between us. We placed our plate in the sink. Me and kook grabbed our bags and headed out the door.

* * *

No one's pov

Jk and tae came out from the car . Both walked to the hallway everyone looked at jk with amazement.

Hey buddy what is this!? Have you changed your style, scary lion to cute bunny, Jackson said with a cocky smile.

Jk glared at him " shut up you bitch". And don't dare to call me cute! Only (looked at tae) he can call me that. GOT IT!!? Everyone shut their mouth and nodded. we walked to our friends

Hey guys what's up -jimin said

Suga chuckled and said why you two are always late hmm?

It's not my fault. It was he, why he is so sleepyhead, tae rolled his eyes.

Jk with a sad pout, it's not my fault. Why can't you came earlier to wake me up?
After hearing this, he sigh what can he say about the reason.

He hurried downstairs to make breakfast when he was entering the kitchen, suddenly someone shouted from behind he was startled. Yea can't you get up earlier!!? I'm getting late for my office, useless! Can't you die just- said his father.