7 attraction?

No one's pov

He finished his work and left for school today he will go by bus alone Because kookei is not here with him he already started to miss him. Although he had called him a while ago Asked if he would drop him off at the school. But he refused because he did not want to bother him.

After 15-minute bus ride, he arrived at the school. He saw like always his friends are standing in front of the gate today .Seeing him, his friends greeted him.

Hey tae where is Jk? Jiimin approached him and hugged him.

Kook went on a date with a jia he replied in a low voice. Ohh bear don't be sad said jimin and patted his back.

WHAT really!? Kook isn't coming today jiyun shouted happily. That means today I can spend some along time with my taetae YEY!!

Yea bitch don't shout so loudly if he hears that you called his taetae as yours taetae he will definitely gonna kill you so be careful suga said with a smirk.

But for now he is no here taehyung Come with me Saying this jiyun grabbed his hand and pulled him towards inside of the school. Taehyung just smiled at his behaviour

✿ ✿ ✿

On the other hand, Jk slowly opened his eyes .He looked around with sleepy eyes So he fell asleep again after calling his tae if tae had here, he would not have let him sleep this long today he was missing the warmth of his tae's body. The feelings of his soft body against him, his refreshing scent his shouting everything about him .He started rolling on the bed thinking about all this . Now he started to missed him
he looked at time.

Ohh shit it's 11:46 ,11 missed call he was late . He hurriedly left from bed and ran to the bathroom. Even so, the problems between them is not over yet and here he is late. Jia will definitely gonna yeells on him like a mad girl. Jungkook doesn't like this behaviour of her, such a annoying girl
He was thinking all this while bathing
Honestly, he never really liked his any of girlfriends. If his girlfriends were like his tae. If tae was a girl he would have definitely date him. BUT he is not a gay so it's impossible.

After bathing he hurriedly put a random dress and left for his so called date.

✿ ✿ ✿

Jk is now standing in front of an expensive restaurant . He hurried inside and saw jia sitting in a corner table. Jk went to her

Hey sorry for late. He settled himself in a chair and looked at her. She looked at him with a done face and said in a annoying tone" as always you never have time for me but you have lots of time for your fucking bestfriend but not for me I'M YOUR GIRLFRIEND for fuck shake". She started screaming like crazy without thinking about the surroundings.

JIA watch your mouth Just because I'm not saying anything doesn't mean you will say whatever you want about my tae.He said calmly, suppressing his anger.

Why you always say that he is yours?
You can't go anywhere without him.
You can't come and meet me for him.
Every time I ask you come to meet me
That's everytime you are with your tae sometimes restaurant sometimes beach sometimes mall , cenema hall,park, caffe and sometimes fucking your bedroom. Atleast in school you can talk with me but no you don't even look at me properly. Whenever I look at you, you are busy with your taehyung sometimes on your lap and you're kissing all over his face, sometimes your arm around his waist hugging tightly. All my friends make fun of me for your behavior. You even insulted me in front of everyone just for him. If you love him that much you cares for him that much then why don't you date him?. She finished in one breath.

I love him I cares for but as a bestfriend not as a lover and moreover I'm not gay he coldly replied.

No matter what you says,but I think you are attracted to him .