18 morning ?

After their hot intimate session. They fall asleep.

Tae slowly opened his eyes, he looked around for his phone, after finding he check the time with fluttering eyes.

It's 3:40 . He have to go for his work. He blinked couple of times , looking around the room. Then suddenly he felt it, he is naked. He recall the memory of some hours before. A cold bliss now running down his spine he could feel the hotness spread over his body.

He sighed little "did I give myself to him, we did...is this is any dream?" He murmuring in his mind when he feel a strong arm wrap around his waist. And he know who is it, his head stuffed against tae's bare chest. He look like a baby in this way. Tae smiled and thought...."this baby was not baby anymore how he is looking right now" he started stroking his black hair. Tae could not stop thinking about his first time with his love it feels amazing. I must say he took good care of me, and of course he took and why not, he loves me. Tae starring at him lovingly not knowing he is too far from the truth.

Unknowingly tae let out a soft giggle, he feel a little movements on his chest. Jk started stuffing his head more into his chest, he plant some wet kisses on his chest. "Good morning baby" jk spoke out in deep sleepy voice. He pushed his face more into tae's chest. "It's not morning you coconut, it's already 4pm. Jk shokingly upperd his face "did we sleep all day and night?". Hearing this tae laughed out " seriously koo...there was no night...just day" taehyung shutter with little shy.

Then jk realised everything, he chuckles lowly and moves his face to tae's and started to kissing his face "that was amazing" tae just hummed in contact, he closed his eyes to feel the euphoric feelings. " Really?" Tae asked being amused. " Yes it was... bestest birthday gift... thank you" jk assured him and left the last kiss on his nose tips. Jk's hands moves on tae's chest slightly squeezing the swells making tae hitch "kook... don't... it's weird". Jk chuckles and moves down his face on tae's chest giving a little lick on the right nipple " who said that? It's absolutely amazing I loved them" he again lick there and give a hard squeeze. Tae gasped by sudden sweet pain he slightly hits on jk's hand " don't it's hurts" tae said with a pout , he feeling happy that jk like his gift. But tae's beautiful thought ruined by sudden pain on chest, he looked down at saw jk slightly biting his right nipple and stroking other by his hand.

Ah~koo , tae let out a shakey moan. After good one minute jk stopped and looked at the nipples which is now swollen and red by his hard sucking "oh god I think I'm obsessed with them" jk give a last squeeze before he get up from the bed.

Jk stand near the bed and streching his body ,tae's cheeks painted in red shades seeing the view, jk standing there all naked his thick length is also standing like him , tae lowered his head in embressemen. But he gasped by a sudden pull, jk carried him in bridal style. Tae is now red like a tomato , his naked body now touching against jk's and he can feel the hard length brushing little against his ass.

"Are you shy"? Jk teased. Tae couldn't answer he hide his face on jk's bare chest. Jk laughed out by tae's cute behaviour "don't... There have many more things to do, and today I did nothing much... but next time I'm not sure..." Jk sudecingly whispered in tae's ears. Tae tight his grip around jk's neck " ne.. next time?".

"Hmm next time...we are friends with benefits now, we will have each other when we want. Now let's go we need to clean up" saying this jk carried tae towards the bathroom. Tae brush the unwanted thought from his head and said "yea let's go I feel so sticky"? .

After bathing, tae got ready for his work, and jk also for drop him to his work place.

Now it's night time , tae is feeling happy but somewhere it's felling blurred ,though he can feel it but he doesn't want to think about it too much. Whatever, 'he said he'll never hurt me, that's enough for me" tae mutters as he buried his face deep onto pillow and slowly fell asleep.