12 ignore

Taehyung's pov

I woke up earlier,I looked at him and saw he is nuzzling deep into my chest.
Oh god that means we slept the same way all night. Now my chest will definitely hurt again. Today, I think I should take a pinkiller . I slowly removed his head from my chest and placed it on the pillow. He groaned little bit. I slowly got out of bed without waking him. I went into the bathroom to do my morning routine.

Jungkook's pov

When I woke up I couldn't feel that warm feeling around my body, those softness around my face, Was that any kind of dream? But i can sme... Ohh how stupid i am, he slept next to me all night and here i think it was a dream . I laughed out awkwardly. I remembered the last night his soft chest, it was my best sleep over night ever. So today I'm sure that I'm attracted to his body. But do I want him? If yes, then how do I tell him, it's impossible i can't , how could I... he is so innocent, my baby....I was debating in my mind . Suddenly i heard the door opening sound, i looked at that direction. He is ready to go to school.

" Kook you are awake, did you slept well?" He asked.

"Yes , had a good sleep in your arms" i answered in cocky voice." Are you flirting with me in this early morning", he narrow his eyes.

"It's not morning at all, it's now only 8:30, and YES! I'm flirting with you did it work".

" First of all it is, it's early morning for a sleepyhead like you and about flirting NO! It didn't work you und..."our fight gets interrupted by a knocking sound.

" Babies are you awake?" Mother's voice came from behind the door. Yes mom we're coming. Come fast breakfast is ready. When we heared her footsteps leaving from there, tae looked at me "not we it's you I'm going down. Get ready quickly and come down. We have to go to school, we're getting late" saying this, he hurried out of the room. I just looked at his back, after his leaving i truned my head at the bathroom, i sigh, I have to finish my morning routine. I got up from bed and went to the bathroom. Today is going to be a long day with him, how will I control my wild thoughts around him, i cried out mentally.

✿       ✿      ✿

No one's pov

After getting down, tae went to the kitchen. Mrs jeon was cooking there. "Good morning aunty, what are cooking? You said you're done?"he asked her confusingly.

She truned at him and smiled " good morning umm yea I was done , but i was thinking that what about i will make your favourite milkshake by my own hand today" she said with a sweet smile. Taehyung just looked at her for a while and suddenly hugged her , "thank you" he couldn't say anything more. She ruffles her hair.
" I'm like your mother right? So don't thanked your mother". You are more than that, Tae thought in his mind.

They continuing their sweet moment when someone pulled teahyung from behind by his waist , he  startled by sudden pull.

"Mom why are you hugging my baby? and what about me don't you love me?" Jk asked in baby voice.

I love both of you and about your baby, he is not only your baby he is mine also. Now stop pouting and go sit oy the table,I'm bringing your breakfast. Call your dad too.

Everyone ate together. Then jk's father left for the office and they said goodbye to mother and left for their school.

✿ ✿ ✿

Today jk's mind is not in right state. His mind is just lost in the thoughts of kim taehyung. Currently he is sitting in the canteen with his friends and tae is sitting to his left. They are talking and laughing except him, he just kept thinking about something, sometimes looking at his left side sometimes looking at down. His friends have asked him many times but he can't tell them the real reason so he just trying to ignore them. Everyone laughed at his behaviour, his friends thought that his girlfriend had left him that's why he was upset.