30 change

Next day at afternoon jk returned from his trip, as he expected there was no excitement in him he just wants to meet tae as soon as possible and wants to know what he was doing with that sujo and why did he lie to him but decide not to ask him first.

After lunch he was feeling very tired, so decided to take some rest but it turned into a deep sleep.

Jk wake up at evening he check the time "it's 7:30 I should get ready now, have to meet tae" he get up from the bed and walked to the bathroom. After fresh up he dressed into a cargo pant and a plain t-shirt. Grabbed his phone and dialled tae's number

Hello...

Yes kook..?

Are you done with your work, I'm coming.

Oh..yes yes almost I'm waiting...so when did you return?

Afternoon... I'm now hanging up the call talk to when I'll be there bye.

He didn't let tae to speak, he ran from there to his car and start the engine.

*       .....      *

Tae was changing his dress in dressing room, but after receiving jk's call he is feeling nervous "should I tell him or not, if he misunderstood something... why should he I didn't do anything wrong... but what if he.. and what seojoon hyung said it's not wrong though...he is very short temper what if he get mad at me" he mutters by himself and slowly walked to the washroom. He looked at the mirror and splash water on face, he again looked at the mirror whipped the water from the face "if I get any any link about his knowing I'll immediately tell him if not then I will not moreover it's not that much necessary why I'm thinking too much about it" he smile brightly at his reflection and come out from the washroom.

He hurriedly ran out from the shop and spotted jk's car with jk beside it standing with a smile while looking straight to him "kook.." tae run to him and hugged him tightly. Jk also hugged him back.

"I think your shift is over today little early" jk ask. "Yes because there was not that much work today so jin hyung said we can go home early today " tae answered still hugging jk.

"So we have little extra time today let's grab some ice-creams" jk offered while backing away from the hug. Tae jumped little and agreed "let's go kookie"

Jk driving the car and tae talking about random things "so kookie how was your work"

"Good actually very good" glance at happy tae.

Like this tae was asking him about the trip and Jk was just answering him, waiting for the moment when tea will tell him about yesterday.

But that moment never came, jk was patiently waiting for tae to speak about that certain things. But he's talking about everything except that. They are already in now tae's area

"So bye kook, the icecream was tasty thank you...oh should I come to your house tommorow are you going to school? Tae looking at jk's blank face "kook!!"

Jk flinched little "y..yes".

"What are you thinking about?" Tae ask.

"I was thinking that how beautiful you are and yeah I'm going tommorow just come to wake me up "
Tae tried not to blush by his the sudden comment. He hurriedly got out of the car and waved to jk with a shy smile and ran from there.

Jk angerly looking at the leaving figure "till the last moment he didn't say anything, did he forgot should I asked him tommorow... but that note.. I should wait for tommorow he'll tell me for sure...he must have forgotten today.

Tae is now lying on his bed hugging the blanket, mind is occupied with various of thoughts  "Hyung was right jk have no clue, how will he have I should also forget it as hyung said it's not big deal I didn't do anything wrong so just leave it" he convinced himself and fell asleep.