48 idiot

Once upon a time there was a me 😬
Sorry for the late this sounds familiar I know but this time I was actually busy with my exam.

--------------------------

It's now morning time everyone eating their breakfast, tae quitly feeding gguki. But mrs jeon confusely looking at tae and next moment at jk beside them who is also staring at tae with a sulky face but tae successfully ignoring everything. When Mrs jeon asked what happened between them tae just said to ignore jk's noncence drama. This time Mrs jeon decided to ask jk.

"You tell me what happened?" He looked at jk. "Mom you know yesterday in office I ask him for somthing he said he'll give me but the whole night passed and it's morning now and still he didn't give it to me " jk was going to complain more but tae's voice stop him.

"I never said I would give it to you" tae glare at jk. Jk rose his eyes "but you didn't even said no when I asked for it"

"Are you even serious you want it are you a baby or what!" Tae annoyingly ask totally forgot about surroundings.
"I don't know what I am but I want it.. I want I want want want it.. it.. it.. it!" Jk raised his voice same as tae. Both of them glaring at each other. Mr jeon's all focus on his breakfast after watching this barking show mrs jeon couldn't wait anymore she stood up from his chair fold both arms on her chest everything is unnoticed by taekook.

"And what is 'it' here?" She ask eyes on both them. And next turn is jk to answer "it means it...it his milk!!" Jk aggressively said poin out on tae's chest. And right next moment he realised what he just said he put his palm on his mouth afraid to look at tae but he did faced a done face of taehyung. Mrs jeon trying to process the answer but mr jeon's voice help her to process everything "oh god honey we gave birth an idiot, he is an idiot I'm very worried about our company right now how a idiot like him can handle the company, i think I should join there again" mr jeon saying this while slowly walking away from there with the plate on his hand.

"Idiot!" Mrs jeon shout at jk and follow her husband. Jk open his mouth to say something but he couldn't decide what to say so close his open mouth. He again nervously turn to tae who is helping gguki to finish the food and he carry the baby and give a last glance at jk who is already starting at him "oh god seriously an idiot" he whispered and leave from there.

Jk hit on his own head, cursing himself countlessly and started to shoving the food in mouth don't care what he is eating just have to finish this and somehow leave from here.

~ ~

In the office jk is very disturbed between his work whenever he remember about the morning incident he gets embarrassed and started to pulled his hair while mumbling "why did I say that?". Luckily he is all alone in his office room if someone sees him like this they will definitely think he is a crazy.

So right now he is pulling his hair for seventh time when someone knocked the door, he immediately sit properly and fix his hair "come in". As he said suga entered in the room with a plastic bag in his hand "today you seems very busy don't even get time ordering for the lunch" suga placed the bags on the tea table. Jk frown little bit and got up from the chair "what time is it now?" He ask and sit beside suga on the couch and started to open the bags. Suga let out sigh "it's already 3:30". Jk just nodded didn't said anything focusing on food.

Jk closed his laptop checked the time it's time to return home. Other days jk felt very excited to return home but today he is not excited anymore, they will definitely tease him he have to do something atleast for tae. So after thinking too much he decided to give tae his favourite flower maybe it will help little bit to melt tae's golden heart.

After leaving office jk is here at jin hyung's flower shop, whenever he wants flower he always come here. He entered in the shop and saw jin standing in counter talking with someone when jk observed the person he immediately recognised it is jimin "hey hyung" they both turn to jk "hi jimin after long time" jk walked towards them with a big smile on his face.