4 Lilies

NO one's pove

They continued the talking until the bell rang. Waving goodbye to each other and went to their own class. After class taehyung was walking down the empty hallway.

Hey baby, someone called him and grabbed his hand tightly. He gasped at the sudden touch.

M..a..ark what are you doing here?

Nothing babe just waiting for you.

Waiting for me but why?

Do you want to know the reason hmm?

Taehyung's pov

Suddenly mark pinned me against the wall. Pinning my hands onto the wall with his both hands.

"I want you so bad" he said with a smirk.

I hate this. Can you let me go plz I wanna go home.

Not so early he moved his face towards me I widend my eyes plz let me go (Said with a pleading voice)

YOU!! DO YOU WANT TO DIE!!? Suddenly he stopped by a voice came from behind.

Jungkook?? he whispered in a trembling tone.

"HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE TO TOLD YOU NOT TO COME NEAR HIM" jk said angerly, his eyes turning into red from anger.

Mark immediately let me go and run away. Kook how do you know I'm here? I asked as hugged him tightly he hugged me back and softly kissed on my hair. I don't know i just felt like he replied and I nodded. I was so scared I buried my face on his chest.

Don't worry tae I'll always protect you. I sighed and thought how weak I am.
He break the hug taking my hand and dragged me outside. Come on I'll drop you at the store.

No need I can go by myself."but I want to "he replied. Jia must be waiting for you . She can wait a little longer. But kook she is your girlfriend.

And you are my best friend now stop he said coldly and opened the car door. Get up quickly

But kook??
No buts ,sit quietly and shut your mouth.(tae huffed cutely and looked out the window) jk started the car and drove on.

* * *

Bye angel see you tomorrow. After I goodbye to him, i walked towards the the door of the shop. (Now he has gone to his girlfriend) I sighed and shook my head a little. I opened the door and entered the shop. Hey guys I greeted everyone they greeted me back.

Hey misun? Where's jin hyung?
I think he will be in the inside misun replied to me. Okey thank you I'm going inside.

There's no need to go inside(we heared someone's voice) ohh hey hyung how are you?

I'm fine but guess I have one thing for you.

I frowned and asked what?

Here this is for you,
OMG !!Lilies Ahhhh TIGER LILIES (his eyes sparkled with happiness)

Thank you so much hyung. Where did you get it? It must be expensive since it's very rare flower around our area (tae asked with a sad pout)

Not that much today I went to the market and saw it so I brought for you. This is a gift from me jin hyung said with a smile.

I showed him my famous boxy smile and hugged him. Thank you hyung thank you so much you are the best.
(Everyone cooed by his cuteness)

* * *

After my work, I started to walking towards my house. My house is 10 minutes away from my work place. Today I'm walking alone on this empty road otherwise most of the day kook comes to pick me up or someone comes with me from the store because they think I'm a baby. But today I'm alone cause kook has gone for a date and everyone in the shop is very busy in their own work. So, I didn't bother them. I chaked my phone no calls no msg i sighed he must be be having fun on his date. But what can I even do if he's happy then I'm happy too.
But today I'm actually happy because I have this ,my favorite flower after long time. Last time kookie gave me this.

(Hey baby, a thirteen years black haired boy called out to a silver haired boy who was sitting on the bench at the corner of the park. The younger one turned around "kookie"...he said excitedly. I have one thing for you the ravenette said. What!? The younger one asked confusingly. Close your eyes first , silver haired boy nodded and closed his eyes. Ok now open your eyes

Happy Birthday babyWow flowers thank you kookie you remember?

Happy Birthday baby
Wow flowers thank you kookie you remember?. Of course how can I forgot my angel's birthday. Thank you kook you are the who wished me first the little one said with glossy eyes.

Why didn't your parents wish you yet? the black haired boy asked confusingly. No actually they are too busy in their work. He does not want to tell his kookie the real reason that his parents hate him that's why they don't wish him for two years. Hey baby what are you thinking about. Ahh nothing kook.

Don't worry they must be very busy so maybe they forgot. Never think that they don't love you every parents love their child the revenette said in a warm tone. The little boy just nodded sadly.

Ok now stop this look what I have brought for you . you love chocolates right? And this do you like this flower? The revenette asked cheerfully. These flowers are very beautiful i love flowers. The little boy answered.

I know the revenette smiles at him

But kookie what are the name of this flowers i have never seen it before the little one asked. It's called tiger Lily.

Tiger Lily it's very unique name. Like all flowers does it have any meaning or symbols?
Of course it has.
Two of them sat on the bench the silver haired boy rested his head on the revenette's shoulder. Do you know kookie?. Yes I know. What is it the? younger one asked curiously . Why did you give it to me?. If you want to know then listen.

Tiger lilies have a unique look to them and it's most likely because they have spots on their petals! These spotty lilies are associated with wealth and pride. Because of its vibrant colours, it symbolises positivity and confidence.

Wow kookie you are awsm. But why did you give it to me I have none of these he said with a sad voice.

Who said that the revenette asked with a little smile you are the pride of your parents (he can never be thought the silver haired boy) always think positive never give up. No matter what, if someday no one is by your side just never give up. One day your positivity will give you self strength. But do you know your confidence level is so low your confidence level need to be raised if you keep quiet people can hurt you. That's why I gave you this . I think it will inspire you.

Really?the younger boy asked the revenette hummed but why did you say that one day no one will be by my side he asked in a small voice. He lifted his head from his shoulder and looked at him with bambi eyes and asked . But you promised me that you will be always by my side.

Of course baby I will keep my promise the revenette said in soft voice. But umm somehow if I die he said playfully not knowing that how this word will effect on the little boy. He suddenly heard a sobbing sound he realised what he had said. The revenette softly grabbed his chin and lifted his face up seeing the tears in his baby's eyes he felt sorry . Hey Angel I'm just joking I'll never leave your side I'll always be by your side whenever you want me. The little boy smile through the tears promise. The revenette smiled and hugged him tightly PROMISE!)

He smiled remembering the old memories.

-------------------------------

Thank you 💜