15 confused

No one's pov

"I want you...as my birthday gift"

After hearing this tea looked at him for good two minutes then open his mouth.

"Want m..me...i..i don't understand what are you saying, me as your g..gift".Taehyung asked him  confusingly.

Why? don't you want to give me my birthday gift?, jk looked at his eyes. Tae was going to say something but stop himself he is confused as hell and it's clearly showing on his face. Seeing this confused as hell tae jk let out a long sigh *it's goona be difficult, but atleast I can explain him if he denied then it's ok* jk thought then open his mouth to explain his baby.

I mean, I really want you, i need you, don't you want to help me? jk softly grabbed his left cheek, remember you always says that you'll help me whenever I want ? Tae nodded like a puppy. So now i want your help, don't you want, jk's black gaze going through the other's soul, Tae lower his eyes . Jk straightly observed his actions .

Tae started to playing with his fingers and started thinking * i should help him right? He need me, this is first time he is asking me for something, i should give him what he want. He always there for me whenever I want, now it's my turn to help him. I was always being a useless for everyone but not this time I'll help my kookie my love*.

Not knowing the real meaning of jk's wish he made his decision and agreed he looked at jk who is already looking at him

"will y..you be happy if I give you that? " jk's eyes sparkled with a bunny smile "of course I'll, that's why I'm asking you ".

Seeing this smile tae's hurt melt, without thinking anything he said       " then I'm ready, I'll do whatever you want ".

Really!? will you?. " Yes kook I'll, i promise " tae assured with his boxy smile. Jk now feel like he is going to crazy his long time wish now going to be true .

Jk hugged tae tightly" ohh baby you don't have any idea how happy I am only for you, this is the best gift I had ever received" . Tae also hugged him back, he feels happy cause his kookie is happy that even for him.

if that little things makes him that much happy then he'll do whatever he wants, even he can die for his love's happiness , tae sigh in warm contact, he backed away and looked at the happy boy.

" but kook still i don't understand what you actually want". Jk looked at his confused face then put his both hands around tae's waist and pull closer to him, now their chest touching with each other, tae can feel other's warm breath on his face. They both looking at each others eyes, jk open his mouth.

" Look bub, it's little bit confusing to you, you have to just trust me" Tae nod his head rapidly.

Jk continue his sentence" i want you, means t want to touch you, I want to feel you, your lips" jk slowly touched tae's bottom lips with his thumb then trecing down on his neck " i want to bite there". Tae feel dizzy of sudden touch on his body this is not first time jk touching him but it's different he fells shiver in spine, suddenly tae gasped of sudden touch on his chest he looked at jk who's eyes now fixed on his chest. "And i want to touch it so badly, so soft, i think I can't hold myself any longer" jk muttered to himself but enough for hear to taehyung.

And here tae's mind stop working, this types of feelings he never felt before, he have no control over his body. "K..koo?" He looked at jk trying hard to control his blushing face.

Jk looked at his eyes he can feel the warm atmosphere around, he don't want to go far just yet,he have to take it slowly, he smiled at tae and rest his hands on tae's hip" now you understand what I want, don't think too much just do what I say and trust me okey" . Tae slowly nod his" i trust you". Jk smiled widely and kissed corner of his lips. Taehyung got shoked but he didn't react cause he already knows this is just start now there have many more.