38 breath

Jk glared at suga because everyone is  here with him "can't he stop his mouth for once" he mutters.

"Best of luck " that's all jin said to him. Then jk looked at jimin indicating if he also wants to tell something he can. But jimin ignored all glar and he take jk's hand in his both hands and said with a shuttering voice" bring him to us p..plz". It's enough for him now he could barely control himself but before that jk turn his face " Suga hyung come on fast we should leave now" jk got up into the car. Suga sigh and bitted bye to others and he also got in the car.

It's been about three hours since they've been driving. Jk is just quietly looking out the window, he did not say a word in the whole way except business thing. However Suga didn't also ask for anything else knowing the reason of other's being silent. He time to time eyed at him. But this time he break the silence " we'll be there in half an hour".

Jk looked at him and said "hyung I don't know why but my heart is beating so fast" touching his chest.

"Hope we'll find him soon" suga said not looking at the younger, cause he is not sure he can just give other hopes.

"Why everyone is saying 'him' it could be 'them' also right?" Jk said in a shuttering tone. The older one let out a long sigh "yes it could be 'them' also, but it's just... you know if the baby co...".

Jk cut off his sentence "don't say like this hyung they are fine, my heart is saying , I'll find them soon and never let them go" jk assured with cracking voice.

" What if he finds someone else? I'm not saying he found already but there have many possibilities right?" Suga sadly stated as he heard loud sobs coming from his left side and barely audible some words "then I'll l.. let him g..go ohh hyung why it's hurts i think i can't see him with a..anyone, If he is happy then I have no problem, ohh God it's all my fault, He came to me , if I had listened to him that day for once. If I had think of my love without thinking of my fucking status then today he would be in my arms, I had also a beautiful family" jk again brust into tears. Suga just continue his driving didn't say anything though he can totally understand the younger's emotions, he has no words to comfort him they already tried all possible ways to find taehyung but there's no clue but still they trying, if one day...

~    ~    ~

It's already 5 pm now they finished their work as they decided to roamed around this place though there have another intention. "Jk let's have a cup of coffee I'm feeling very tired after all day journey, look there is a caffe, let's go there" Suga got out of the car and started walking towards the caffe. Jk looked at the caffe it's not that big but beautiful, name "HOBI'S COFFEES" .

They both entered in the caffe, with that the bell rang and a worker welcomed them showing his bright smile " welcome to our HOBI'S COFFEES sir, take a sit, I'm sending someone to take your order. They nodded and looked around the shop for a good place , this shop is cozy and nice. There are not many people here just one man sitting near the window with his eyes straight on the laptop screen and a pair of teen couple maybe they come on a date.

After looking around they find a suitable position in corner of the shop from where the outside view can be seen well. There are four chair with one table. Jk sat beside the window and stare at the outside.

"What do you want to have?" suga ask, jk truned to suga not interested in to eat anything "whatever you want". Suga sigh don't want to question anymore " I'm going order a cappuccino".

" Then same for me" jk said without looking at him, suga nodded and he called someone to order " excuse me!". Same guy from first replied in apologitic tone" sorry sir I'm sending someone right now to take your order " as he said and called out someone's name making the two male shoked.