10 thoughts

No one's pov

It's been four days taehyung is very busy . In these four days, he only came to school for two days even though he came late and left early. He says he's a little busy with his father's work. Though it is somehow true. But the main reason, his father's trip has been cancelled and there's arrives a big problem, his father is very tensed about that. So he stays around his father and tries to help him as much as he can. His father always called him useless. So whatever his father tells him to do, he tries to do it, whether he is look like a servant he don't care.

In these four days, jk's thoughts are getting deeper about him . He only thinks about him all day and night. what kind of feeling is this. He can't understand it. But he have to find out, but how? he can't even tell this to anyone. He has to find out by himself. After thinking a lot he decided that he'll asked tae to sleep  in his house for one night ,  if he feels like this same way then he'll think about it and try to open up somehow to tae. If not then he is a stupid like taehyung say.

On fifth days ,jk is waiting for tae in front of the flower shop. Today he has decided to ask him about to sleep over at his(jk)house.

After waiting a while ,he saw someone coming out of the shop and running towards him. "Hey kook" taehyung called out and throw himself in jk's arm. Jk smiled at him.

"After long time i  was able to hug you" jk said while caressing tae's hair.

"Hmm it's been long time like five days too long" tae also agreed.

They stayed like this for a while. Jk backed away from hug. Then looked at him and said " i  have to tell you something".jk hesitantly Said Taehyung also looked at him .

"what?" Jk started while rubbing his neck " umm I was thinking that um you know It's been a long time since we've spent time together . So I thought if you could spend a night at my house , it would be fun just as before. So would you?" He looked at him with hopefully eyes.

Taehyung started laughing loudly and said "of course I would love to" why are you hesitating? But it was  fun for you because you win every time and I lose to you every time".

"Okey this time I will let you win" jk said happily.

"Nah I'll win by myself" taehyung confidently replied. "Then forget" jk teased him.

Huu whatever tae rolled his eyes. So after long times you are going to stay at my house right jk hold his hand. Your parents hasn't been going anywhere for so long Tae nodded his head ,yes it was about going to be one year and about my parents they are going on a business trip within in next two days after one year . Yea it was ,that's why i was hesitant jk said in a low voice.

Tae turned his gaze to jk and said softly kook don't be hesitant to Said me anything, I'll always listen to you about your sadness, happiness, loneliness an...

about my desires? jk suddenly cut him off. Of course taehyung assured him without understanding the real meaning of this , everything means everything stupid . Jk just smiled in his mind and thought ( aww my innocent baby).

So how about tomorrow? Jk asked. I can't come tomorrow. My parents are going for a trip tomorrow. Ohh so the day after tomorrow ,I'll pick you up from here. Ok I'll wait for you tae excitedly said.

Now get in the car quickly. aren't you getting late? OMG yes i have a lot of work to do at home. Tae got in the car and they headed his home.