32 confession

The night view of sea always made a great effect on people's mind, thousands of thoughts coming out seeing this deep ocean, the little sparkly waves wants to tell you something

The night view of sea always made a great effect on people's mind, thousands of thoughts coming out seeing this deep ocean, the little sparkly waves wants to tell you something... something that no one knows.... the sea help to feel you emotions that buried deep inside our heart...

There is sitting two figures to feel those emotions by looking at the sea. Jk  is sitting there with full of thoughts in his head waiting for tae to say something... something that he want to know.

Tae is sitting there his head resting on jk's shoulder, he is not enjoying the view he just collecting all his courage to say something... something that he want to say.

Jk want to ask him cause he is taking too much time and they don't have much time tae have to return on the time. "So do you like this" jk start the conversation.

"Yes I love it, it's so calm here ( the silence before the Strom) tae lift his head little turned to jk "kook I want to tell you that " Looking straight to jk's face feeling like his throat getting dry.

Now jk turned his head looking at tae's eyes the nervousness is clear on those eyes he wanted to ask but stop himself cursing in his mind *don't say anything noncence taehyung don't make me angry*.

They both looking at each other no one said anything, tae continuously biting his lips but didn't moved his eyes from those black orbs, he slowly opened his mouth "kookie I... I..." gulping the saliva which is now stuck in his throat.

"I......?" Jk desperately looking at him for complete the sentence.

"Kook I... I lo... love y......yo....you" he almost whispered.

Jk rose his eyes cupped tae's check by his one hand  "not this taehyung, tell me what I don't know"

Tae now lowered his eyes, feeling like crying he didn't knew it will be that hard but he already started he have to finished it "kooki.. I... I lo..love you n...not as...as a friend b... but as...a l...lover.... I'm sorry kook but I didn't realised when did it happen I just know that I love you more than a friend" tae first shutters but next moment the sorry things he said in one breath. After waiting some moments he didn't get any response from others so he nervously lifted his head but seeing the front scene his heart beat stop an unknown fear was visible in tae's face....

"So you are a gay!!??.." the first thing jk spoke his eyes were blood red and same with his face. In this night time jk's horrible angry face is still visible by the moon light.

When tae was shuttering jk was just patiently looking at him when he complet. In first place jk couldn't process anything but when the reality hit him he couldn't believe in his eyes, before his emotions can change his mind his anger burst out cause the reason of his emotions were deep inside in his heart but the reason of the anger is all over his mind and head. So he was late to feel his emotions and this was his big mistakes.