8 missed you

Taehyung's pov

HOW DARE YOU TO TOUCH HIM!!!

I was startled to hear  a loud scream. I felt the tightness around my waist loosen. I slowly opened my eyes. I saw Mark lying on the floor with blood on the corner of his lips. Again I was startled by a loud scream.  I looked at that source.

IF I EVER SEE YOU AROUND HIM, I'LL DEFINITELY GONNA KILL YOU !!!

"S..suga hyung" I called out with a cracked voice. I ran to him  hugged him tightly and started crying on his chest, he hugged me back.

Hey baby don't cry look nobody is here suga calmly said and caressed his hair.

I was so scared~ tae's voice muffled for crying mess. After a while he stopped crying . I slowly backed away from the embrace . Thank you hyung I thanked him while hicupping.

No problem tae you are like my little brother it is my duty to protect you don't be thanked okay now lets go.

I just nodded and turned around I saw no one was there I didn't even realized when mark left from there .
I sigh and started to walk with him.

                       ✿   ✿   ✿

Jungkook's pov

I hurriedly drove to the school and stopped in front of the school. My heart is beating so fast i don't know why. I quickly got out of the car and started to walking into the school.

When I was passing by the wall . I  heard taehyung's name, two boys  on the other side of the wall are talking about taehyung. I stopped there and started to listening their conversation

( Boy 1: me too today i also saw him from very close. Today jk was not with him that's why. If jk had  with him, none of this would have happened.
Boy 2: you are right. And one more thing you just saw him and i touched him.
Boy 1: really!?
Boy 2: actually today  in p.t class my hand accidently touched his chest .
Believe me his chest is so soft like cotton.
Boy 1: you touched him i also want to. Ohh no am'l sound like a gay?
Boy 2: yes you are ughh why he isn't a girl.
Boy 2: If he was a girl, we would probably fight with each other for him .
Boy 1: ha ha...you are right
Boy 2: but whatever I say I want to touch him again)

I got very angry as I hear their conversation . This basterd touched his chest 'soft like cotton" huu I'll  cut the bastard's hands So that he could never  dare to touch what is mine yes taehyung is mine his chest and everything is only mine. I started muttering to myself then suddenly I heard a loud scream.

Kookieeee

I looked and saw tae running towards me. His hair is swaying he looks beautiful.

Hey baby He came to me and hugged me tightly. Missed me? I asked while caressing his back. He just nodded and hide his face in my neck. Today I feel his body in a different way I don't know what is happening with me. I slowly moved my hands towards his waist. I slowly caressed his waist it's feels so good he is so soft. Suddenly he remembered those two boys conversation . I felt his tae's chest against my chest . I can feel ,it is very soft. I have hugged him many times before but today's feeling is different .Suddenly tae called me and I came out of my imagination.

Kook where have you been lost. How many times i called you .He looked at my face and asked cutely. I just smiled at him , kissed on his cheeks " I missed you baby so much". He smiled back " me too kookie ". So how was your day with her. Is everything ok now?

We broke up. Why? He asked me showing his bambi eyes. Owo my cute baby I whispered. What are you saying he asked again. Ah nothing umm you know she is very annoying i don't like her and she also don't want to be with me anymore so we broke up.

Kookie is love is this easy. whenever I  want i  can get it and when I do not I can throw away?

No baby love is umm it's actually very complicated that's why I'm not in it.

But your girlfriends didn't you love them.

No never I never loved them I just used to date them. Those love things not for me.

So that's means you don't love me he asked  sadly. No bub I do I love you our love is different it's not complicated it's pure I assured him.

Really? he smiles brightly

Yes really now come aren't you late for work? I backed away from hug. Ohh no I'm getting late come fast kook. He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the car.We both got into the car. I drove to the flower shop.

We got out of the car and entered the shop. Hey hyung how are you and how is namjoon hyung? I teased him.

I'm good and about namjoon you should know that he is your cousin right jin hyung answered while glaring at me.

I am But you know about him more than me I guess I mockingly said.

YEA!! STOB IT!! He shouted. And we all laughed. Then i turned to him hey babe call me when you're done and I'll pick you up okey.

Okey okey now bye I'll call you when I was done. He hurriedly kissed my cheek and ran inside room. I looked at his back for the last time before left the shop hmmm he has good ass ohh just shut up you bart i scolded myself and left from there.

                           ✿   ✿   ✿

No one's pov

After work taehyung called his jk. He's waiting for jk outside of the store. Oh my body is hurting so much my tummy, my back these  all are effects of last night he muttered to himself . His body began to tremble at the thought of last night . He have to go home early today. Otherwise, his father would have killed him for sure.
He has to buy pain killer on the way back home. suddenly his imagination broke by a car horn.

Kookei ~he ran to the car .As soon as he got in the car, he said, "kookei take me home quickly."But before that take me to a medicine store.

Medicine store why? Jk asked

Umm  this morning I slipped in the bathroom and my back hurts my butt also, he lied. Jk was just staring at him. Unknowingly jk said then Shall I  give a massage? Taehyung looked at him and asked confusingly,  where?
On your butt jk hesitantly said even though he really wanted to touch them. Heard that taehyung blushed a little and said no need you just drive fast. Jk awkwardly laughed and  started driving.

  --------------------------------------------------------

Thank you 💜