34 scared

(M)

Jk dragged him in the washroom and locked the door with a loud voice. Tae is now trembling in fear, he slowly looked down biting his lips to stop the crying sounds he could feel jk started to walking towards him his heart is beating even more faster.

Jk grabbed tae's chin harshly making him whimper in pain he looked up at jk with swollen eyes he can see other's dead angry face this is the first time tae is seeing him like this. It's not that jk whome he loved his eyes there is no mercy...

Jk roamed his eyes head to toe and again looked at the eyes, tae whimper by this dead glar. Jk's hand still on his chin. He moved his face closer to tae there nose touching with each other "so tell me was he good? Was he good more than me? If you want that so bad you could have ask me didn't I satisfied you that you want new one...tell me?" Jk gritted his teeth tae tightly closed his eyes but tears rolling down from his close eyes he still didn't get what jk was talking about but he have no courage to ask him. The person whom he always want near to him but right now he want to go away from that same person.

Tae was going to say something but jk's next word shoked him like hell out "you know why I take you here cause I want to show you who is the best.... such a slut you are " and he understood everything single thing, what seojoon was tried to do and what jk was talking about he opened his shoking eyes "ko...mmm"

Before tae could say something jk harshly smashed his lips making tae's eyes wide in shoked . Jk started to kissing him aggressively he was so much angry that he he started to harshly sucking and biting his lips making them bleed. Tae whimpered between the kiss try not to open his mouth making jk more angry he backed away from the kiss grabbed his fistful hair "what!!? huu!? didn't you like my kiss? He kissed good right but I'll make sure you forgot his kiss after mine" saying that he again attack on the lips he forcefully entered the toung started to exploring every inch of it. Tae put his both hands on his chest trying to push him away but tae was too weak for that.

Jk has been kissing him for straight five minutes with full of harshness, after sometime tae stop to pushed him
Because he knows there is no use. He couldn't do anything to stop him just tears rolling down from his eyes while he tightly fisting jk's clothed chest. Tae now felt like he would faint for lack of oxygen the fist around other's chest loosing slowly, jk understood the situation. He pulled tae by his waist and broke the kiss looked at other's dizzy eyes "you can't even take this much but it's not end here there is left many things" tae couldn't say anything his throat was burning due to the crying.

Jk moved his gaze from the swollen eyes cause he knows very well if he stare at them for long time he'll again fall into his trap. He touched his neck "so he kissed you there, must have some hickeys" he lowered his hand to the chest touched the swells but suddenly he remember something and he widened his eyes " he must have touched you everywhere right ? He kissed there he..h..he...." Jk took off tae's hoodie. Tae whimpered by the coldness "k..kook wh.... what are y... you saying " tae hiccuping hardly his words can't be hear clearly.

Jk roaming his eyes all over tae's body like a beast trying to find any sign of other's sins but he didn't find anything "so cleaver you are right, didn't let him to mark you but I'll mark every  inch of your body so whenever you see them you will remember me you will remember how you betreal me how much slut you are" saying that he attack tae's neck strated to biting there he continued to do this until he make a hickeys it looks like blood might come out of it at any time, and he made many more like this on tae's neck until he satisfied. Tae didn't let out even a single sound from his mouth scared to make other more angry.

Jk moved down to his chest give a harsh squeeze on tae's left swells. Tae whimper in pain, jk didn't give any time and sucked there hardly he continued with biting, sucking and abusing on the swells. Tae kept sobbing his one hand pressing on the mouth trying to control his sobs.