33 confession ii

At night

Tae in his room staring at his phone with teary eyes  "I thought you need time but you are now taking too much time it's already night when will you talk to me I can't take it anymore atleast msg me I'm waiting" his lips shaped in a little pout.

From the evening tae is waiting for jk if he come if he atleast call him but nothing he did nothing . He can't believe that jk is angry with him for this long, this is for the first time as the night grows darker his faith grew stronger. His heart is breaking even more. Thinking about this he didn't even realised when it was already 10 and it's time to seojoon's arriving. He was in his thoughts but heard his mother calling him from downstairs, he hurriedly whipped his tears and ran to the downstairs.

He saw seojoon standing there with a smile his parents are also there *I have to go to his house it was almost out of mind, but honestly I don't want to go after that last encounter with jk I have no guts to go with him, but he is already here there is no way to back*

" Tae come fast why are you standing there" his mother ask calmly, but his mother's calm behavior did not surprise him at all cause they are infront of outsider now.

"Yes mother, I'm sorry I'm coming" he hurriedly walked towards them. "Let's go taehyung I've already asked your parents they gave permission" seojoon happily looked at tae's parents they also returned the smile.

"Taehyung you never told us that seojoon is a teacher at your school we could have met him earlier" Mrs kim looked at tae with a awkward smile.

"Sorry mother, actually hyung joined a few days ago, I thought I'd tell you but forgot" tae  said in a slightly scared tone, head hang low. (The truth is they never had time to listen him).

Seeing tae's scaring behaviour seojoon frown little, he is confused *why does he sounds so scary*

Mr Jeon understood the situation so hurriedly tries to cover it "tae didn't I tell not to say sorry for every word"

Tae realise his mistake, but again  it came out automatically "sorry father" he tightly shut his eyes.

Whatever is his fault, 'sorry' is the only word he learned to say whenever he talks with his parents.

Mr Kim tried to control his anger "it's okay...ha..ha he is always like this"

"Okey it's getting late it's already 10:30 now you guys should go " Mrs kim change the topic.

"Oh thank  for the reminder aunty, let's go taehyung we're getting late" seojoon said.

"Wait hyung I've to change" tae is wearing

(Without cap and mask)

"The dress is alright I guess you don't have to and beside that we are not going anywhere just my house and you are joining school tommorow right? So it would be better if you pack your school bag and a drees for school so tommorow we can go together at school, don't change it you can use it as your night wear also" seojoon said but the main reason is teahyng looking very tempting in this dress this was the first time he had seen him in shorts, those toned legs looking beautiful, he  wanted to see him like this for a little longer.