20 shake

It's been one month since their friends with benefits things started. Lots of things has changed, their (taekook) friendship are no longer as normal as before. The whole school can feel this sudden change between them but no one dare to ask anyone because it's related to the one only Jeon jungkook and his baby. So people just ignore it. But their friends can no longer ignore it. They thought many times to ask but somehow they also failed.

The changes has happened not there surrounds only but in them also. Jk has become more possesive over tae, he doesn't let him go away for a while.
Expect the time to go home but that time also jk whines like a baby, but tae has to go.

Tae already loved him and day by day his feelings were getting stronger, he couldn't help it but falling deeply. He loves every single things between them but at the end of the day he has to remember that it's just a friendship.
It hurts him a lot, but he can't do anything, he can't even tell anyone. Sometimes he thinks he should tell him, not directly but indirectly then next moment he control himself. He doesn't want his stupid feelings spread any bad impact on their friendship. So he's letting all happen that way those happening.

They do it almost every day, sometimes twice a day, sometimes even after two days since tae can't give time every day. Because her parents are very strict, and it is not right to skip school every day. Sometimes they argus over fucking condoms, according to jk why they need to use it where they both are their first time. But tae is always careful about it, no matter how much jk whines but tae always makes sure they uses it. Sometimes jk feel pecied off but he couldn't resist his baby.

No matter how many times they have done it but Jk just can't get enough of it. He want more, and tae who is he to say no to his love his kookie. He is willing to give whatever jk wants even his life also.

*             *             *

Now everyone is sitting in canteen, chatting and eating. Like every day taekook sit close to each other and of course kind a clingy way like always, jk's hand rubbing gently on tae's thigh, tae doesn't mind though, he used to it. At first it used to feel different but now it doesn't, it's common between them because he now understands that it is jk's habit, he does not mind anything he loves his gentle touches.

"Baby do you want another shake"? Jk ask. "Yes koo I want another please", tae replied while munching his food cutely." I knew you sit here, I'll bring your drink". Tae just hummed, his all focus on the food.

"Tae do you want another burger"? Jimin ask. "No jimin it's enough I'm already full," his voice muffled because of food. He is very hungry today because he didn't eat anything since yesterday.

Jimin smiled at his actions  "you are cute taetae, can we hangout today if you are free it's been long time we went out together". He finished his food and looked at Jimin "sorry but if you don't mind can we postpone it  tomorrow, because  there is a little  work in the store today, actually we got a big order, hyung must be need all of his worker today. But tommorow hyung give us a unexpected holiday, So tomorrow I will be free if it's okay with you" he hesitantly ask.

Jimin smiled at his gesture "of course tae I have no problem, so tommorow is fixed". Tae happily grabbed his hands which were on the table " thank you jimin for understanding, we will go tomorrow I promise, after school and we will go to that shop near the bus stand and eat my favorite cake then for a Disney movie, sounds good?" He started shaking jimin's hands lake a five year old kid who is whining for his favourite candy.

Jimin brust into laughter "okey okey we'll do whatever you want now stop you are looking like a baby". And like that they both started talking about tommorow.

Meanwhile...

Jk is standing in line for the shake, then someone called him from behind
"Excuse me, are you the last?".