28 the love

It's been three days, jk observing some changes in tae. He can feel it tae doesn't talk too much he didn't whine. He didn't even laugh like before but around him, with others he behave like before especially that seojoon hyung this days tae talk too much with him and that's what jk think everytime. On the other hand that lisa always show up everywhere to annoy jk, and tae ignoring him making him jealous by talking and smiling with that sujo hyung.

Tae didn't even hug him properly, if jk hug him he also hug back but soon pulled away. If jk ask him to drop to the shop he simply denied, says that he'll go alone. In this three days he didn't informed him about arriving home, nothing is same like before tae changed and jk is frustrated about it. He thought about asking but he consoled himself thinking about tae must be stress about assignments. But he already submitted it yesterday and today there is nothing chang in his behaviour still the same. He can't wait anymore he will ask him today whatever the reason he have to know it.

Jk is now waiting for tae in the locker room, "it's already late, why he is not coming yet" jk rapidly checking the time. After some more time jk noticed that tae coming to the locker with a tiffin box in his hand. At first tae didn't notice him but he flinched by someone's deep voice "where have you been all this time and whose tiffin box is this?" Jk raised his eyes.

"I was...umm... you don't have..." But jk didn't let him finish he pinned him against the locker, pressing tae's both hands above his head with his hands "don't you dare to ignore my questions" jk said in husky voice.

Tae trying to rid from his grip "okay I'm telling you just g..get little a...away from me, we are too close" he shutters.

Jk felt very angry, he pressed his abdomen with tae brought them more closer, tae widened his eyes "koo what.."

"Just answer the dmn question, I don't want to be rude with you don't force me" jk gritted his teeth feeling so much anger.

Tae feels like crying he shut his eyes "I.. I w...as with seo..joon hyung and it's hyung give m..me aunty sent for me" answered in shakey voice. Hearing that jk tightly closed his eyes trying to control his anger pressing his body more against tae "n.. now le.. leave me move a..away people will s..see us" tae whispered.

Jk couldn't control his anger anymore, he suddenly attached his face on tae's neck and harshly bite on there. Tae bite his own lips to stop the whimper, tears rolling down from his eyes, tried to pushed jk but right now he is too weak for that, his every emotion which he had kept to himself for so long ready to come out but again he didn't let them.He kept biting there until his anger subsided. Tae hissed in pain but didn't let out even a single sound. He hardly swallow his tears " k..kook let me go, someone will se.."

Jk pulled away with a jerk grabbed tae's chin "let them I don't care"

"What will your girlfriend think" his voice didn't crack but those stupid tears didn't stop. Jk confusingly looking at him " girlfriend, what the fuck are you talking about"

" It's o..okay y...you do..nt.. have...to.. tell m.. me" tae couldn't not anymore he burst into tears. Jk loosen up his grip, his heart breaks seeing him like this "just answer me taehyung" he put his forehead against tae and ask carefully.

"L..lisa you are d..dating with h..her and y...ou didn't e... even tell m...me, why we are n..not g.. good friends an..more, why you hide it f... from me. Y...you a..always get mad at me when I.. I hide som..ething from y..ou now you h..ide things f.. from me so it's my turn to get m..mad, I'm mad at y..ou g..go aw.. away" tae complain while hiccuping hard, trying to pushed jk.

During all of this he was mentally smiling at himself, what a lame excuse, but he can't express that his heart is hurting in all this years he could control it but this time he felt like too much his can't take it anymore, he don't know why. He just wants to let them out like everything..

Jk don't know what to say, his all anger vanished he tightly hugged tae close to his chest letting his calm down first. After sometime tae hiccups stop jk couldn't not wait anymore but ask "who said to you that she is my girlfriend?"

Tae didn't lift his head "I.. I know".

"No!! you don't know anything and for your kind information she is not my girlfriend" jk lifted his head said while looking into his eyes.

Hearing that tae again burst into tears "th..then you b..o..th.. are fri...ndas w.. with be..ne..fits l... like you are wi..th.. me and I.. I don't kn..ow any.. thing, I'm no..not your bes...tfrind any..more that's why you didn't tell me " tae is crying now his heart out.

Jk now feeling frustrated, he couldn't not understand any of them but what he understood that tae misunderstood something his first that he thought lisa was his girlfriend and now they in benefits relationship, totally shits things he never thought to doing this things with anyone except tae "what nonsense are you talking about"

"I'm not talking nonsense you guys kissed I know, it's okay if you don't want to tell me" tae whispered the last sentence. Jk widened his eyes looking at tae's swollen face tears are still rolling down on his bread cheeks. Jk let out a long sigh and kissed on those teary eyes "so you saw that?"

Tae hesitantly nodded his head " sorry that morning I was looking for my phone but I didn't find it I wanted to check the time so I checked on your phone but there was lots of messages from unknown number so I got curious and checked the messages " he carefully confess slightly eying at jk.

Jk again sigh for ninth time his hands slipped down to tae's waist gently rubbing there by thumbs "you can check my phone whenever you want I'll never complain..yea.. just know that and about the photo, that day when Jimin and you were outing I was feeling bored alon *skip the jealousy part* so bam called me to join the party and I agreed, all of my friends were there, lisa and jia too.
After some time when I said that I want to go home they requested me to play truth and dare I denied but they kept saying just some rounds then I can go home and I agreed, they gave me a dare to dance with one girl of our group but jia rejected due to her ego problem ' I don't want to dance with my ex bla bla ' but lisa said she will and I had no option. So we danced but she suddenly kissed me and next moment I jerked her away I couldn't slapped her because she was a girl so I left from there. And I didn't tell you this cause I felt so angry whenever I think about it so I just let it go. Just believe me tae there was nothing like that I didn't even like her and most importantly if there was really something I would have surely told you, just trust me baby..." Sadness visible all over his face.

After hearing that tae's heart beating fast cause the sudden rush of happiness he excitedly lift his head "really" jk smile at his cute response, kissed on his nose tip and nodded his head.

But soon tae's smiley face turns into sad on "I'm sorry kook I overreacted".
Jk again kissed on his forehead "don't be, if I was in your place I'm sure I would react more than you do so no worries, just let me know if there is something in your mind, tae smile at nodded jk cooed at his cuteness and kissed on his pocing teeth tae got shy..

From far away a pair of eyes watching everything feeling rage in his body clenching his fist, he couldn't not hear anything but understand everything by their body language. There is something he can't let it happen.

A twenty years old boy fell in love with a fourteen years old cute,innocent boy. With his every action he just he was falling deeply for that boy. He thought to confess but the boy was very young and innocent for those things so he decided first to stabilize his career then he'll confessed his love. But things changed he had only his mother, she worked in a private company for his education and others expenses. She transferred to other city and he had to leave his love but he decided to come again to get his love back. That time he had no idea, things will changed like this.

He came, met with his love as he thought his love is still very beautiful and innocent but far from reach. He is trying but it's not easy........

"So mr park what do you think about my proposal?" Someone whispered in mr park's ear but he didn't flinched or anything he turned his face to the said person "yes I would love to think about it...lisa"

Lisa smirk at him "okay let's think together mr park"

-----------------------

Thank you 💜