29 lie

Some days passed like this everything is now good between taekook, their routine now same like before. In the morning tae went to jk's house to wake him up then they cuddles for some time (only cuddle), then come to school together, all day stay together, after school jk drop him to his workplace then at night ight picked him up. In these days jk didn't whine for any intimating things he's just happy whatever going on between them and tae beyond happy.

Lisa continuous to annoy jk not that much, he simply ignore her. But surly can't ignore when tae talk with that seojoon hyung and give him a big smile. Jk want tae to stay away from him but tae always addressing him as big brother so that's a relief.

It's now lunch, Tae walking to the canteen today jk will not joining him because he is busy with his practice.

Someone called him from behind "hey taehyung" he turned around "oh hyung, what happened?"

"Nothing, um..i just want to inform you that my mother wished to meet with you she said she was missing you so whenever you are free just come to our house meet with her she'll be happy to see you after long time and one more thing you remember one day with me...is still painding" seojoon asked almost requesting tone.

Tae feel little sad "of course hyung I remember, and I also missed her l would love to meet with her..so how about this weekend I'll visit your house, tell me the address".

"You don't have to come alone I'll pick you up, it's not far nearby the busstand" seojoon said happily.

"Okey then I'll wait for you at the busstand, I'll text you the later"

"Okey...bye" seojoon said tae waved his hand little and left from there.

(•﹏•.......•﹏•)

Today is Saturday, tae arranging the flowers it's already time to left for his home. After that he changed his clothes ready to left.

"Hey hyung I'm going now see you tomorrow" tae said looking at jin who is writing something on a paper. He lift his head "oh are you going jk already arrived?"

"No no, today he'll not come actually from past two he is very busy with his father's company he went Japan for some important meeting I guess I really don't know but I bet you know everything don't you...?" Tae smirk at him who had already understand the meaning of that smirk and started blushing.

"Umm... I guess you are right... they must have some important meeting there...yea" jin trying to avoid eye contact. Tae burst into laughter "okay okay now stop blushing I didn't even mentioned namjoon hyung's   name ...uffs sorry" he dramatically put his palm on his mouth.

"You little shut your mouth" jin said while blushing. "Okey bye hyung"

"Bye, be careful on your way" jin remain him. Tae nodded and left from there.

That night seojoon called tae to remind him about tommorow, tae give him time about 11 am.

Tae thought to call jk but decided not to distrub him, decided to tell him when he will return.

☞.........☞

Tae is now standing at bus stand waiting for seojoon, and after sometime seojoon come with his car, they left for their destination.

The car stoped infront of a appertment "we live in the fourth floor, let's go mom is waiting for you" seojoon said and got out to the car helped tae to come out.

Seojoon opened the door with his spare key, they entered in house. A lady around 50 s  excitedly walking to tae "omg tae sweety how are you?" She hugged her kissed on his cheek.