44 same

Four months passed like this, the things between jungkook and taehyung nothing has changed really. Their everyday routine is same. Waking up, having breakfast then drop gguki off at school and tae to his workplace after that jk come back to tae's home doing his office works and at the right time pick up gguki from school take him to tae. Eat their lunch there, somedays gguki wants to stay there and play while jk quietly sitting on the chair and come back with tae, somedays gguki wants to return home and play with his father waiting for tae to return. After tae coming back he made dinner then everyone eats with little talk I mean gguki talk and they listen. Then they watch tv everything is gguki's choice and then went for sleep.

For gguki he is very happy with his both parents everything is happening he wished for. In morning he wakes up between his parents, went school with both after returning home he played with his father as much as he wants. Going picnic at different places in every weekend sometimes his father took him playstore bought him his favourite toys and many more things. He couldn't be more happy than this.

For tae there is nothing really changed in his mind. He mostly ignore jk talks whenever he needs, doesn't even answer properly revenette's questions. He did sometimes he gets little happy, little scared and worride also he even felt his fast heart beats, heats on his cheeks... But that's at this little little things happen sometimes that doesn't mean he forgive the revenette. If he being honest to himself he tried many times but the wounds are still there he never really felt like to forgive him atleast not these soon. He loved him maybe still do but he just can't how he could forget that easily the deep pain he gave him, sometimes he feels like this is unforgettable.

For jungkook he is feeling like a puppet of his own hands. Cause whatever happening with him right now everything is his fault, if that day he had listened tae for once, then tae would not leave him and they would not in this position. They could have been a beautiful family everyone would be happy his company also might have running well by now. But nothing is right now he is trying to approach tae but Seems like he made a berrier around himself he didn't even talk to him properly on the other hand his company is not in good condition, they lossing their deals even loose their some shares. His absence is affecting the company he is trying hard to make it up but the time is vary short for him. He visits the company one or two day in a week now he is not worried about gguki's reaction cause the baby understands that his father have to go but the main reason he doesn't whine cause he understands very well that whenever his father goes for work he'll surly meet him at morning, that the things happening from past four months.

Now days jk's mind even more distributed cause his father's health condition is not good . His mother is always worried about them so technically her health is not good also. Everything is stressing jk so much.

But through this every problem he wants tae to talk with him, stay with him, look at him but tae doesn't do anything except ignore. But end of everything his all sorrow vanished whenever gguki is around him the little boy makes him happy everyday. He wants the same affection from tae also but what he can do sometimes he gets tired of trying still he didn't stop he'll try his best...

In those all sadness there are still some moments which flutter both of them hearts. Whenever the things comes into tae's mind he just tried shrugg them off cause they are horribly awkward but on the other hand jk always smile by himself like a fool whenever he remember those little but special moments.

One morning jk come out from the bathroom after bathing, he was in a towel just didn't notice tae was also there cleaning the bed. As jk come out tae also turn around and the situation got awkward. Tae unknowingly staring at jk's wet body for some seconds it's been long time he is seeing jk like that. When he realised what he was doing he immediately leave from there. Jk chuckle but he was sure tae was not shy when he leave he was crushing himself.