24 crush

It's now 5 pm jk is sitting on his bed, wearing a shorts. To be honest, he is feeling a little angry but he is trying not to get angry, because jimin was right sometimes tae needs to be with his other friends also . He always stays with him.

"It's okey jimin just his another friend and good one, I should stop worrying" jk sigh and lay down on his bed. How funny it was that he is thinking the jealousy as a worries. He can't help but decide to call him just to know is he okey?

"Should I call him, what will they think, but I'm not going disturbe them, just is he okey, and I have every rights to know because I'm his another gurdian after his parents, yes I should definitely call him just for confirmation " after long debate with his own self he dialed tae's number .

After long ring tae answer the call

"Baby what took you so long?"

"Sorry koo I didn't listen the phone ring, we are in amusement park , you know kookie we had lots of fun today we ride almost every rides. Jimin was very scared I was also but little bit. I'm not seared anymore, are you proud of me kookie ..." ( His voice is holding so much eagerness)

Jk's heart melt with this little question, after all tae is like a innocent baby who loved whenever someone prises him.

That's amazing, and ofcourse baby I'm proud of you , so... you guys having fun hu?

Yes koo, so much fun (he giggle)

Ok then enjoy your time, call me if something happens.

He heard tae's voice from other side but with jimin voice in background which made him restless .

"Ohh kook don't think too much, and yea I'll call you if something happens"

In background "tae come fast if he his time is up by now then we couldn't get to see him "

"Oh god jimin you are right we should hurry, I don't want to miss this chance to see him after so long, oh god he is so handsome, he looks like an idol...omo..."

In background " you are right he is so so fucking handsome, now stop talking to others and come fast... our prince of charming we are coming "

"Yea..." Tae excitedly shout but in low pitch.

These both friends drooling over their unknown crush without caring others, even the person who is now farming in anger.

"Kook bye I'll talk you later, we have to go" with that he hang up the call.

Jk was going to ask something but couldn't, he angerly pout "prince of fucking charming, seriously he didn't tell me anything about it, he is so bad" now his pout getting bigger.

Now it's been thirty minutes and jk continuously tapping his feet on floor, he is feeling restless, little bit angry. He wants to run to tae and dragged him away from wherever he is now but he is controlling.

Then suddenly a notification popped up on his phone screen, he check that it was a photo posted by jimin and it's clear that he took it secretly they are sitting in a caffe a handsome waiter standing little far from their table and clearly starring at taehyung and what made jk angry that tae was blushing... fucking blushing "what the hell".

And the caption was "I'm jealous our crush is eying on taetae"

" Crush!! He never mentioned about it" he threw away the phone. He is now very angry he let out a long sigh to control his anger  "should I call him, no what if I got more angey , I shouldn't call him now. I'll talk to him later now what should I do with my anger ".