45 warmth

After reaching Seoul he went to the hospital first, his parents was very happy to see him after a long time. His mother hugged him and cried and said "stay with us bring him here with you we'll apologize him, we'll go through whatever I just want to stay with my family pls son" and like that jk also promised her they're coming back soon but when the soon is he himself don't know.

That day his father was discharged from the hospital, doctor said there is is nothing serious maybe he was in tension very much that's why his blood pressure increas and got strock but it can be worst if he kept stressing like that  The doctor forbade mr jeon to tense up. Jk now understood very well why his father is in this state cause of the company. Once his father worked really hard to build up the company and past three years jk also, and suddenly it's downfall in just three four months, his father may not be saying anything but inside he is tensed and stressing a lot. According to jk he might got a heart attack too if he is in right age.

He went home and stayed with his parents for a while, his mother wasn't ready to leave him but it was already 12:45am he have to present there by morning so he somehow convince his mother that they will return soon, he went to bid his father but he fell asleep already he lovingly cress his head and give a kiss on his mother's forehead with that he leave from there.

On the other side suga is little upset with him cause he wanted jk to stay for one day and visit the company but he didn't listen to him and left Seoul at night.

* .... *

Tae couldn't sleep at all his mind is occupied with jk *is there something serious he was looking tensed I should ask him when he'll return* he checked the time it's already 3am but he is sure jk will come. He looked at his son who is soundly sleeping while snuggling near his chest. He cress the baby's hair. He didn't know how long he had been doing this, his eyes moved from gguki when he hear door bell sound he hurriedly got up from the bed put on his tshirt and ran towards the main door he opened the door revealing a exhaust jk whose face is looking so pale eyes are red. Tae felt little pang in his heart seeing jk like this.

"Hey you didn't sleep yet" jk ask tae while tiredly dragging himself inside the house. Tae moved side little "no I was waiting for you" he unknowingly spoke out. Jk stop his walking and turned his face  with a little smile "thank you". Tae's eyes follow jk's walking figure he could say surly jk is tired like hell, tae can't help but worried for him. He hurriedly close the door goes behind jk to the bedroom and saw jk staring at gguki's sleeping figure and kissed on his forehead. Tae unknowingly smile he love this gesture, he don't want to ruin his moment so he silently walked to the closet took out a sweatpants and a plain t-shirt "jungkook" he called jk who is putting his phone and watch on the side table. Jk hummed tiredly rubbing his forehead "take this go and fresh up"tae handed him the clothes. Jk didn't said another words just took them from tae's hand and left for the bathroom without any word.

Tae stood there for sometime while starting at bathroom door, feel like something must have happened with him something bad. No matter how much he upset with jk he couldn't see him like this after all the revenette is the only person whom he loves the most. The train of his thoughts broke by the sound of bathroom door jk come out from there wearing the clothes. Jk got little surprised when he saw tae standing middle of the room staring at jk's direction.

"Why are you standing here go sleep soon it will be morning " he tiredly said. But jk didn't get any response but somthing else like others day "did you eat?" And as usual jk's same answer "no" as the word left from jk's mouth tae turned to leave the room but jk grabbed his hand "today I'm not hungry really just want to sleep, so you don't have to just go and sleep you must be tired" he hesitantly leave tae's hand, thought he don't like this.
"You go lay down I'm coming" tae said and left from there. Jk nodded and lay down on the bed he tiredly close his eyes hugged his son's little frame against him feeling little relief stays like this for sometime when he heard tae's voice. He open his eyes and saw tae standing beside the bed with a bowl in his hand .